Chapter 14 - Her husband

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

(A/N: This will be the last chapter) 


 

“VICTORIA OF F(X) AND SONG JAERIM CAUGHT DATING FOR THE SECOND TIME”

 

It was on the headlines, with a photo of them together. Victoria was laughing while he was deboning the chicken.

So that’s it. Game over. There will be no chance for them because even if he won’t confirm it, she knows that Victoria is special to him by the way he looked at her; it’s as if she’s so precious. Just thinking about it makes it hard to breath.

SoEun decided to stay at her apartment for that whole day. She’s avoiding everybody’s calls and text messages.

She chose to avoid contact with anybody; she just cried and cried until her tears are drained.

Until she decided to open her television to watch something entertaining..........

 

And there it was, Jaerim’s footage where a lot of reporters are asking him if he and Victoria are together now but he just gave them a smile.

 

He smiled.

 

And that smile made her heart crushed and her world fell apart.

It hurts so bad that she can’t even shed a tear now.

 

It’s as if all her energy was drained.

 

SoEun grabbed 2 bottles of soju from her mini bar and decided to drink it all in 2 shots.

She doesn’t care if it hurts ; because no physical pain can surpass the emotional pain she’s feeling right now.

No one can ever take the pain away because the only one who can is the one who’s causing the pain right now.

 

SoEun grabbed her phone and texted him.

“You enjoy hurting me that much, don’t you?” she typed these words without hesitations and sent it to Jaerim.

She told herself to just try even this once. Maybe, just maybe he still feels something for her. Even though he already has a girlfriend, even though they separated 3 months ago, maybe he can still remember the feeling he has during WGM.

She heard her phone rang and even though she ignores the call and texts coming from her friends and family, she hurriedly grabbed her phone hoping that it’s Jaerim.

And she’s not mistaken, because the moment she picked it up, she heard Jaerim on the other line saying her name.

It’s really him, the man she missed so much.

 

Her husband


 

(A/N: So as I have said, this will be the last chapter (under SoEun's POV) kekeke~~ The next update will be on Jaerim's POV again :))))) ) The moment you've been waiting for will finally be on the next chapter but don't expect too much! Annyeong ^_^)