Chapter 11 - Her Side

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

 

After ending WGM with Jaerim, SoEun decided to push her luck in improving her Chinese Speaking skill, that’s why she stayed in China for 2 months.

And these 2 months felt like hell. She thought after WGM, Jaerim will ask her to go out with him in real life. But it seems she assumed too much.

Before she left for China, she waited for Jaerim. She wanted to see him before she go, but she waited for nothing.

And she told herself; maybe he’s just really busy.

That’s why she waited for his call and text... She knows overseas calls are expensive but she hoped.

She hoped that Jaerim will miss her and will communicate with her but he doesn’t.

SoEun spent her 2 months in China studying Chinese and mending her broken heart. But 2 months is not enough. It will never be enough to forget someone whom you love so much, someone who made you feel so special, someone who made you feel loved.

And when she came back to Korea, she promised to herself that she will never fall again with his charms.

She ignored every call and texts from Jaerim.

Until one day, she was in a coffee shop when she received a text from Jaerim.

 

From: Jaerim-Oppa

Where are you?

 

She wanted so much to tell him where she is, she wanted to talk to him and ask for explanations why he didn’t do anything to communicate with her. But she thinks this is not the right time.

SoEun called Jaerim’s manager to ask for his schedule, his manager hesitates at first, saying that maybe they should talk privately and not while he’s doing his work but she insisted.

And on her way to Jaerim’s place, she accidentally met Son Ho Joon. She asked him to go with her, thinking that maybe she still needs to make it clear to Jaerim that they are just friends.

But when Jaerim arrived at that place, all she can do is to greet him personally.

It’s as if her body stopped functioning; she can’t say anything to Jaerim, she cannot approach him. And maybe it was not really the right time.

So she said they just passed by to say goodluck and then they left.

 

SoEun never thought that at that time, Jaerim was fuming with anger and drowned in jealousy.

 

He called her that night and without hesitations, she picked up the phone. She was planning to ask him to meet her but before she can speak, she heard Jaerim on the other line.

“Why are you so cold?” These words struck her heart. Cold? She was never cold. It’s him who stopped communicating with her; it’s him who’s cold.

She doesn’t know what to say so she just kept silent. But what Jaerim told her on the other line made her heart beat so fast, she panicked and then the next thing she knew, the phone call ended.

“I just need you.” These words kept on echoing through her mind.

 

And that night, SoEun wasn’t able to sleep. She was like a teenager who just received her first kiss.


 

(A/N: Thank you so much for the encouraging messages. I am really happy to know that you guys enjoy this story whatever the plot is.)