Chapter 13 - Her Pain

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

 

“Noona, are you alright?” These are the words that first came from Kang Joon’s mouth. As soon as he read the article online, he decided to call SoEun and meet up with her together with Yo-Il and Tae Woo.

“Of course I am. Why would I not be okay?” SoEun answered, trying to hide what she really feels.

“Noona, you look like you cried the whole day. Is that the definition of “okay” now? Yo-Il said.

“I wasn’t meant to act like this. We’re divorced.” SoEun brokenheartedly said.

“Noona, you like him that much?” Kang Joon asked but SoEun just kept her silence.

Does she like Jaerim that much to cry over that nonsense article?

“He did an interview. Here watch this.” Tae Woo said, showing SoEun the video.

“Victoria is a nice girl. Please stop bashing her and throwing inappropriate comments to her. She’s a dear friend of mine. If someone is at fault here, that’s me. Throw all your hurtful words and comments to me and leave Victoria alone.” She watched as Jaerim said this with a serious face.

He looked so stressed. Is it because Victoria’s been bash on the internet? Are they really dating now? Is she that special for Jaerim for him to take all the blame?

SoEun felt something in her chest. It’s as if she’s been stabbed by a knife.

 

And without noticing it, her tears fell and her heart was crashed into pieces.

She was crying her heart out when some of her friends arrived, it seems these three contacted them and she doesn’t know how but she’s thankful for that.

 

 “Are they really together now?” One of SoEun’s friends asked, and she just shrugged.

“But I thought he’s crazy over you?” Another friend added.

She really doesn’t know what’s happening or what’s going on. She’s been avoiding his texts and calls but the last time he called her, she picked it up. She just doesn’t know what to say that’s why she ended the call.

He asked her why she’s cold and he said he needs her.

But is that really it? He’s known to be so playful during their WGM days and SoEun really tried so hard to resists his charms. His adam’s apple, his eyes, his smile, his broad shoulder, his biceps.. Everything about Jaerim is beautiful.

She liked everything about him; his efforts, his actions, everything; aside from the fact that everything is just for the show.

It felt like she’s in a fairytale but when the show ended, she realized that her fairytale is just a dream.

 

And all that’s left for her is her feelings for Song Jaerim.