Chapter 3 - His downfall

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

 


 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” His manager asked when he saw Jaerim lying at the floor of his living room, with bottles of alcohol around him. Jaerim cannot utter even a single word. Why does it have to be like this? How can he let this happen? Is he crazy? Why does it feel so bad? It is not the first time that he liked someone but this is the first time he fell this hard.

“Stand up and clean yourself Jaerim. Stop being so depressed. You can just call her or text her or you can meet her but you’re being so stubborn!” The manager added then walked out of the room.

“Jaerim-ah, when did you become like this? It’s only been 3 months; she’ll at least talk to you as a sign of courtesy.” Jaerim told himself. He picked up his phone, dialled her number and waited for her to pick it up.

But she’s not picking it up. And this is what really hurts the most. Why can’t she just pick it up? Is that really it? Now that the show is over, she will forget about him?

He understands that the show is scripted, but was her actions and words scripted too? Because his feelings, his words, his actions are all true. Everything is true. And now it truly hurts.

He took a quick shower and told his manager that he will go somewhere else. He decided to grab some coffee to ease up his hang over. How he missed his married life; with his wife making his coffee. He then called his manager to meet him at his appointment today.

 

And Jaerim thinks fate loves to play games with him. Because the moment he stepped into the said location, he saw her beautiful face smiling brightly.

 

 

And beside her is Son Ho Joon.

 

 

 

 

Her rumored boyfriend.

 


(Hi guys! I know SoEun already denied it and she already explained her side to Jaerim. Remember this is a fanfic, anything can happen. Kekekeke~