Chapter 7 - His Interview

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

 

“You just grabbed some coffee and now you’re involved in a dating scandal? Wow. I never knew people from your industry thinks like this.” One of Jaerim’s friends said through video call.

He just nodded. How he feel sorry for Victoria. He should’ve been more careful. He just came home from an interview today.

A lot of reporters asked him if it is true that Victoria is the reason why he and SoEun stopped seeing each other. He wants to show the reporters how angry he was for dragging Victoria into a scandal like this. But this is not the right time. He just wants to clear Victoria’s name and he want the fans to stop bashing her.

“Victoria is a nice girl. Please stop bashing her and throwing inappropriate comments to her. She’s a dear friend of mine. If someone is at fault here, that’s me. Throw all your hurtful words and comments to me and leave Victoria alone.”

That part of the interview kept circulating online.

Other people admired how sincere Jaerim was in protecting Victoria.

A lot of the fans were sorry for their inappropriate actions towards Jaerim and Victoria.

Some people said they really look nice together. And Jaerim was somehow relieved.

Everything that happened is his responsibility. 


 

(A/N: Hi guys. This is a very short update since I posted an update earlier today. I just want to inform you that I am planning to end this story soon. I think, there are 8 more chapters to go. But don't worry because I won't leave you hanging. kekeke~ I'll try my best to give you guys a good ending. (Well it depends on how this story will turn out.) Keep the comments coming because I love all of it. kekeke~ 

 

ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE: I will post a very special announcement at the last chapter of this story so stay tuned. :D  Lovelots)