Chapter 5 - His friend

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

 

Jaerim woke up the next day in his friend’s apartment. He might have passed out last night while they were drinking. He went directly to the kitchen only to find out that his friends are there with someone.

 

It was Victoria of f(X). They met when Jaerim starred in Zhang Li Yin’s MV Agape then followed by Not Alone MV.

“Annyeong haseyo Oppa.” Victoria greeted him. He greeted her in return.

“Would you like to grab some coffee? But I need to go first to my apartment to take a bath.” Jaerim said and she agreed. They drove to his apartment then went straight to the coffee shop.

“Oppa, I know you don’t feel well right now that’s why I’m here to cheer you up.” Victoria said while smiling. And her smiles somewhat made him feel a bit better.

“How did you survive? You know, Nichkhun and you? Don’t you feel anything towards him when you became part of the show?” He asked.

She smiled at his question but hurt is clearly visible in her eyes.

“I felt something of course. But what can I do? When the show ended, we both became very busy. Then the next thing I knew, he’s dating Fany Sunbaenim.” She answered.

“And you didn’t fight for him?” Jaerim asked.

“Oppa, you expect me to fight for someone who’s not making any efforts to show that he feels something for me? Before he and Fany Sunbaenim confirmed to be dating, we’ve met a lot of times. But all we did was exchange greetings to each other.” Victoria said.

“What exactly is your problem Oppa?” It is Victoria’s turn to ask him.

“You know when they told me that I will be joining WGM, I told myself to just act according to what the script tells us to and everything will be fine. But when I met her, I just lose my mind. If you noticed, I didn’t act that much. It was all natural. It was me.” He answered.

“I know. It was so you. So the problem is?” Victoria asked while sipping her coffee.

“I like her. I like her too much. That short girl really made me fall for her. And there she was, ignoring my text and calls.” Jaerim answered, making Victoria laugh.

“Oppa??? Don’t tell me you haven’t visited her at her place? You mean all you did was send her a message and call? Really???” She burst out, trying to suppress her laughs.

Jaerim nodded.

“Why are you guys so dense? What if SoEun is just waiting for you to approach her personally? Oppa, be a man and do something for her. Not just through texts and calls. Where is that cheesy Jaerim that all the viewers loved?”

Jaerim was about to answer when he noticed someone taking pictures.

 

And that’s when he realized that he and Victoria will be probably on the headlines tomorrow. 

 


 

(kekeke~ I just want to share this with you guys. I met Jaerim Oppa first while watching Li Yin's AGAPE. And I told myself, WOW! Victoria's husband here is so handsome. Then my dongsaeng told me that he's in WGM with Kim So Eun. That's when I started watching them <3 )