Chapter 17 - Their Talk

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

Jaerim wanted so much to wait for SoEun to wake up and let her have the soup that he made for her. He also wanted to have a talk with SoEun because it is obvious that there’s something they need to talk about. But as much as he wanted to stay and stare at her angelic face, he thought SoEun wouldn’t like it if she will wake up and find out he’s there. Well, girls will always be girls. They don’t like it when people see them with their bare face or when they just woke up.

Jaerim called one of SoEun’s friends and told her to come to her apartment to attend to her. Jaerim wanted to be the one to take care of her but it seems wrong to stay at her house when she’s drunk and soundly sleeping in her bed.

He told SoEun’s friend to heat the soup he just made when SoEun wakes up and tell her that he will be back in no time.

He then proceeded to arrange some things with his manager. He cancelled all his appointments for the week and his manager agreed to handle all of it (And made him promise that after he settle all his problems with SoEun, he will be more responsible with his work.)

After arranging everything, Jaerim went back to SoEun’s apartment. He was expecting to see SoEun’s friend by the door but what welcomed him is SoEun’s confused face.

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” SoEun asked him.

“We need to talk SoEun-ah.” Jaerim casually said and invited himself in.

“Sit down first; I’ll make your coffee.” SoEun told him and he did as he was told.

SoEun took so long in making the coffee but Jaerim let her be, maybe she’s thinking of what she will say.

She came back with a cup of coffee in her hand; she placed it in front of him as she sat down beside him.

They just sit there, no one is speaking. It was very quiet that they can even hear the ticking sound of the clock.

It was Jaerim who finally broke the ice between them.

“What happened to us?” He asked, looking straight at SoEun’s eyes.

But SoEun just shrugged, she didn’t know what to say.

“Why are you ignoring me? Why are you ignoring my calls and text messages? You even showed up with him.” Jaerim said, making SoEun glare at him.

“Oppa, as much as I can remember, you were the one who ignored me first.” SoEun answered him.

“Huh? I did not. I called you and texted you when you got home from China!” Jaerim said and that made SoEun more furious.

“That’s it! You only communicated with me when I came back from China. You didn’t even bother to see me before I leave or call me when I was there.” SoEun said in return.

“Why would I? I don’t want to see you leave alright? I was really hurt when we filmed the last episode of WGM, I just can’t bear to see you leave just like that. And I didn’t called you and texted you because I know you were trying to focus on your studies. I don’t want to be a hindrance to your dreams that’s why I told myself not to disturb you.” Jaerim told her and she just looked at him with annoyance.

“You could’ve sent even a single text that says you will wait for me!” And that response from SoEun made him smile.

“I waited for you; even if you don’t know it, even if I don’t know if you’ll ever come back with me. I even went to China to personally talk to you! But they said you were really busy and you were having a hard time. How could I...How could I talk to you when you’re like that? I felt like I’d be an addition to your burdens.” Jaerim sincerely told her as he holds her hands and placed it on his cheeks.

“But you just couldn’t wait right? Because you and Victoria are now dating.” SoEun said while trying to get her hands back.

“You really believed in those rumors? I thought I already made it clear to you that I want us. Do you think I can even date with Victoria when my mind and heart is with you all the time? SoEun-ah, I know it’s kinda cheesy but you’re the only girl in my life right now. Victoria is a friend.” Jaerim explained.

“A dear friend.” SoEun added.

“She is. She was there for me when I needed some advice. She was there when I felt you no longer need me. But Jagi, that’s just it. She never can replace you and no one can.” Jaerim said sincerely.

As much as SoEun wanted to ask more questions, she just no longer can. Because right now, all she feel is a strong urge to hug Jaerim and she did. Leaving him shocked for a while.

“Are we cool now?” Jaerim asked and then she nodded.

“Good, now pack your clothes because we are going somewhere.” He said

 

And that left her dumbfounded.


(A/N: Okay. So I will be very busy for the following days and I don't know when I will be able to post the last chapter. It will just be a surprise. kekeke~ Yes you read it right, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST. 

 

BUT, as I've said before, I have a very special announcement at the last chapter so stay tuned.

 

LOVE <3 

Ynnah)