Chapter 12 - Her tears

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

SoEun woke up the next day feeling so relieved. Hearing those words from Jaerim somehow gave her hope that he’s still interested.

She decided to search for a recipe online. She wants to cook something for Jaerim because she heard his schedule was really hectic these days.

She was browsing through a lot of sites when she received a text message. It was from her friend who told her to visit the site she just sent.

She did as her friend told and what she had read made her feel chest pain.

It was Jaerim; he’s involved in a dating scandal with Victoria.

Her hands are shaking while she’s scrolling down the page to read more about the article.

So that’s why he hasn’t contacted her while she’s in China? Because he’s busy with this Chinese girl? Is that it?

They were caught dating in a coffee shop. Of all the places they can go, they decided to date in a coffee shop? Can’t Jaerim think of any other places? Really?

She felt betrayed, cheated, taken for granted.. SoEun doesn’t really know how to react. Her emotions are mixed with each other and the next thing she knew, she was crying her heart out.

She wanted to call him right at that moment to ask him if it’s true but then she realized that she have no rights to do that. She’s just his EX-PRETEND-WIFE. Nothing more. She will never have the right to ask him those questions.

Then she realized that maybe, the call last night wasn’t really for her. It’s impossible. How could Jaerim tell her that he needs her when he’s dating someone already?

 

She cried and cried hoping that the tears will somehow ease the pain that she feels.

 

But the pain will never go away just like that.


 

(A/N: Late update :) I wanted so much to update earlier today but the power went off, from 8am-4pm today. Well, that's how it goes here in the Philippines. kekeke~ I think there will be another update tonight (If I'd be able to finish it.)