The World Of Love

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kriing..kriing.."Eunji's phone is ringing countless times already. She is not answering her phone. It was Siwan. She doesn't know what to say to him. Will she ask an apology for her action a while ago? or will she explain to him why she did that? or will she tell him she loves him too and she's just stupid to act like that? She covered her ears with her pillow. She doesn't know what to do. Then she look at the gift Siwan gave her. Now, she felt embarrassed to herself. She ran away from him and yet she brought along the gift. "Crazy!crazy! I'm so crazy!" She knock her head many times, later she feels her head is aching.She rub it with her palm.

" Oh please Eunji-yah. Please answer the phone!!!!" Siwan is talking with his phone. He sat by the window pane, looking outside.Giving out a big sigh. He regreted what he did. He shouldn't have done it. It's kind of aggressive but he can't hold himself. He knows it's kind of betrayal because he befriended her inorder to get close to her. It's his first time, he didn't know he was too fast. All he knew was he was dying to hold and kiss her. He sees what others can't. He sees the beauty behind those loose uniform and big eyeglasses. He gave her a dress  because he wants to prove that there's something within those ahjumma looking girl. Yeah, he's not that nice. He has intention...bad intention..but he loves her. He will prove it no matter what. No matter how Eunji pushes him away, he won't give up. He's not easy to give up. But now, he felt guilty. He should let Eunji knows his feelings slowly but in the end, he lose his mind. 

" AHH..chinchssa!" He squeezed his phone as if he can break it. He then decide to just send a message. I'm sure she will read it. He said to himself.

"Eunji-yah, I won't ask for forgiveness because I meant what I did. But my mistake is I should have wait for you to answer. On that part I'm asking an apology.Please talk to me. You can hit me wherever you like, just talk to me please!" He click the send button and there goes the message.

"Beep" Her phone received the message. She read it. She stared at her phone. Reading the message again and again.Seemed the message is not sinking in her mind. He's sorry but not sorry? She unconsciously touched her lips. It feels something different.She liked it but she's afraid. Her trauma is yet fully recovered. She doesn't want to remember that guy. She want to buried that incident forever. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter