A Transferee

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big eyeglass, loose uniform ...even how she walks is so awkward that every one look down on her. She even barely smiles even introducing herself in front of the class. 3-1...Yes, she's the transferee. Her name? It's jung Eunji.

"Class, we have a new member of our family here..meet our transferee student. Ms. Jung Eunji." The teacher introduce her in front of the class. 

"Annyeonghasseoyo, my name is Jung Eunji. I am from Busan but we transfered to Seoul a week ago." Says Eunji in a shy tone.

" Wooah..are you from another space? what's with the accent?" says the girl with a long blond hair, Yoon Bomi.

"Class, you have to understand, Ms. Jung Eunji is from Busan and their dialect is different from Seoul. Help her to adjust and be friendly, okay?" Says the teacher. " Ms. Jung Eunji, you may sit on that vacant seat there beside Ms. Yoon Bomi."

"Yah, Sim...why here?" Yoon Bomi protested.

" Because the seat beside you is vacant, isn't it obvious enough?" The teacher said.

Jung Eunji sat beside Yoon Bomi silently. She just vow a little and smile shyly.

In their Physical Education class, no one wants to team up with her. In the end, she was teamed up with their class president. Im Siwan...and of course whenever Siwan go, Kwang Hee is also there. They played dodge ball. All the girls are protesting, they want to team up with Im Siwan but he refused. Rather he team up with Jung Eunji and Kwang Hee. He knows he is safe with this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter