The Confrontation

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwan was sitting in the couch inside his bedroom staring at her phone. He forgot to give it her because of what happened. He doesn’t know now how to return it. He was thinking. His anger already subsided for Eunji but not for his brother. How come he trusted him so much. He lied to him. His story is opposite to what he heard from Eunji. He knows how Eunji struggled to hide herself in those loose clothes and eyeglasses because of fear. It’s not very long since she started to open up to everybody. It took him a while to get close to her. The only mistake that she made is that she didn’t tell him who the guy was involved in her dark past. Is it because she knew this will happen? Then he remembered how she got pale and collapsed at their house when she was okay before she saw Ha Joon.

 

And then he thinks of his brother. His story was fabricated. Why did he do that to a girl like Eunji. What exactly is the story behind their past? He definitely heard his hyung said he likes Eunji. But how can he call it love when he hurt the girl he loves? Still..he can’t comprehend. Maybe because he’s still new to this kind of relationship that he still can’t understand other faces of love.

 

He has to decide which side he will take: the brother that respected and looked up to ever since he was small? Or the girl that made his heart flutter and changed him into a better person?

He looked at Eunji’s phone. It’s ringing! The caller was named “bastard”. His eyebrows furrowed. He though he knew the caller. He received the call.

 

“Hello, Eunji-ssi.Please let’s talk” Said Ha Joon on the other line.

 

“Yes, hyung. You and I needs to talk” He just said and hang up.

 

Ha Joon on the other line was surprise that he was in silence for a while. Why Eunji’s phone is with Siwan?

 

There’s a knock on Ha Joon’s door in his hotel room. He opened it and yes, it’s Siwan.

“Come in please!” He said to his dongdsaeng.

Siwan step inside the room with a cold expression.

 

“You want something to drink?” Ha Joon offered his brother.

 

“No, thanks.” Siwan said and he sat on the chair beside Ha Joon’s bed.

 

“ I’m sorry, I didn’t buy anything. You want to go for a drink?”

 

“No. I don’t drink. Let’s just talk here.”Siwan said to him.

 

“Siwan-ah. I know it’s hard for you. It’s even harder for me.”Ha Joon started talking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter