New Found Friendship

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah, Jung Eunji". Yoon Bomi was calling her. Eunji is sitting under the shade of a tree in the school ground. She preferred to be alone during break-times. Sometimes she stay in the library but whenever she's not reading, she preferred to sit under that tree and listen to music. Most of classmates are avoiding her beacause of her nerd look. But this Yoon Bomi, her seat mate felt guilty of ignoring her. She doesn't feel anything bad about her. It was just that she thought Eunji is so outdated in term of fashion which was opposite to her, she's a fashionista. After a week of observing her, she felt she want to know her more. So when she saw sitting under the tree, she decided to talk and befriend her.Afterall, she's harmless.

" Jung Eunji-ssi". Eunji was surprised when Bomi pulled her earphone.

" Oh, Yoon Bomi-ssi...annyeonghasseoyo! Why?" Eunji bow her head a little.

" Your choice of resting spot is really good, so I decided to sit here also.." Bomi said in a poker face. Though it was a joke, she pretend not to smile.

" D-do you want me to go?" Eunji was confused but she felt  good knowing someone is talking with her.

" Yah, pabuyah? If you go somewhere else then I will be sitting here alone. Wouldn't it be nice to sit with someone and have a talk?" Bomi pretend to get angry but  then smile.

" Y-yes, I thought you don't like me..I'm sorry!" Eunji smiled a little.

" Don't be sorry..I should be the one who's sorry! I don't hate you..just your dialect and your appearance...." Bomi said and paused."ahh, Mianhaeyo..I'm being harsh again!" Then smiled at Eunji. " So what music do you like? I like music too!"

" Oh this? Here, take this one earphone!" Eunji handed Bomi the other earphone and Bomi put it...then she smiles!

" Waah, you like Apink too? I love them! They are so cute!" Bomi wink at her and Eunji feel at ease with her. Bomi is nice to her eventhough she frequently ask Eunji what she's saying. The Busan dialect is still hard to understand.

" Me too, I really like them.." Eunji answered with a smile. 

Siwan is on the other side, sitting at the staircase. He was covered by the bushes. He doesn't want to be bothered when he's reading and he's hiding from Kwang Hee who talks so much. He can see these two girls talking. Actually, he already saw Eunji before B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter