Secret Revelation

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh Eunji-yah…you seemed tired… you have black eye-circles, you look like a Panda” Bomi early in the morning.

Eunji smiled at her and laid her head over her desk.

“Ahh..I have headache!” Eunji said in frustration. Siwan just came in and directly went to Eunji.

“Eunji-yah..are you still sleepy?What happened!” Siwan asked her in worrisome tone.

“Ahh Oppa..Hi..I’m okay, don’t worry! I drank coffee last night that’s why I didn’t get sleep!” Eunji lied. She doesn’t want to worry him or talk about what happened. She can solve this problem. After all, this is between her and Ha Joon.

 

During the break, Siwan brought her a youghurt drink.

“Thanks Oppa.”Eunji smiled sweetly at him. How can this guy be so sweet? Very opposite to his brother. She shook her head to erase the thought. She was thinking what will happen if Siwan would come to know her secret. Ahh she doesn’t wanna know.

“Is something bothering you, Eunji-yah? Tell me, I’ll help you!” Siwan noticed her expression.

“Don’t worry Oppa…If there’s something that I can’t handle..I’ll tell you!” Eunji said.

“Promise?” Siwan felt relieved.

“Promise!” Eunji stretched out her pinky finger and touch Siwan’s and sealed it with the thumb.

 

After the class, Siwan accompany Eunji to the bus stop and wait until she got in. They were talking playfully while waiting for the bus. Little they knew, Ha Joon was watching them from other side of the street inside his car. His face looks dark. He doesn’t like what he is seeing. Now he is certain, watching Eunji smiling with Siwan made him furious and hurt. He is nonetheless, in love with her. Siwan is his dongsaeng but he met Eunji first. He wanted to clear his name but how? Eunji hated him but she loves Siwan. That was so unfair. He started the car with a plan that was made in his mind.

 

Eunji got down from the bus, she’s feeling okay now. Really Siwan changed her mood for the better. She is walking in the little pathway leading to their house. He saw a man standing outside their gate. She was taken aback, she knew him.It’s Ha Joon! What is he doing in the front of their house? What if her parents saw him?  There would be a big trouble. She doesn’t want to worry her parents again. She had already caused so much trouble then. Ha Joon was smiling at her. Eunji furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“What are you here?” Eunji asked him.

“Can we talk?” Ha Joon said in flat voice. You can’t even distinguish if he is angry or it’s just the way he talks.

“We have nothing to talk about? Why are giving me hard time?” Eunji said softly but firm.

“Are we going to talk here or shall we go to another place? Are you hungry?Let’s eat!” Ha Joon said in tone full of manner.

“I’m not hungry. This will be the last time that you should be coming here or even talk with me.”Eunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter