Haunted Past

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm home..Omma". Eunji said while taking off her shoes at the doorway.

"You're here?". Her mom said with a smile. Eunji walk straight to the kitchen checking on the food her mom is cooking. "Go on..wash up and change. I will prepare our dinner." Said her mom.

" Yes!" Eunji smiled widely. " Omma,I'm hungry". Pouting while walking to her room tapping her empty stomach.

" Are you going to keep that up?". Her mom is pointing her big eyeglass and her uniform. She just smile sadly.

"Yes I guess, seemed like everything in me is a curse." She then turn her back and headed to her room. Her mom can't utter a word but a sigh. Her precious daughter has really changed a lot because of that person. It breaks her heart seeing her sad and afraid. That incident caused her trauma.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Eunji was a happy child then. So jolly that she had so many friends in her school in Busan. She gets along well with everyone. Her smile is a killer, no wonder so many boys in her school swarm around her. She had so many admirers and Seo Ha Joon was one of them.

Seo Ha Joon was a year senior. Only son of a district prosecuter and a well off in life. His family background made him girls' apple of the eye thus making him arrogant. He thinks he can get any girl in a snap of his finger. He is a player indeed considering his handsomeness and built, it is an unquestionable reputation. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter