Painful Memory

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Who's Ms. Jung Eunji here?" A  student from lower grade came to Eunji's room with a paper bag on his hand.

"Why are you looking for me?" Eunji asked in a surprise staring at the student's face and then look down on his hand. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"For you" The boy handed the thing to her but her friends grabbed it from the boy. They are curious.

"What's this?" The girls said while checking on it. Eunji grabbed it back and she herself check on what's inside the bag. It was a perfume, an expensive one. She thought. The boy was still standing in front of them and when he turn his back. Eunji called him.

"Wait..where this came from? who told you to give this to me?" She asked in an extreme curiousity.

"From Seo Ha Joon-ssi". And he quickly escaped.

"W-who?" Eunji seemed to not heard what the student said. But she definitely heard it. Seo...Ha..Joon.. It's been days already that this guy has been bothering her since that day in the hallway. This isn't good, the girls are starting to talk at her back because of this guy and Eunji doesn't want them to get jealous of her because honestly, she doesn't like him. He's so arrogant. He's not even a gentleman. He thinks that he can buy things including girls just because he's rich. Perfume? He just want to show everyone that he can afford expensive things. Eunji thought of so many things while staring at the perfume inside the bag. She can't even hear her classmates teasing her. Some are teasing but others are talking ill out of jealousy.

"Yah, Eunji-ssi..is Seo Ha Joon-ssi hitting on you?" Ask one of her classmate sarcastically.

"What do you have that we don't have huh? Said the other one rolling her eyes.

"Well, do you have the kind of smile our Eunji has?" Her friends came to her rescue.

This is bad....really bad..!Eunji said to herself shaking her head. I will have to stop this idiot. She walk ourt of the room in big paces like going for a war. She really looked pissed off. She walks fast on the hallway with her eyes scanning every one. She saw him on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter