Face The Fear

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunji-yah..I miss you..how are you jinggo-yah..?” Bomi greeted Eunji with a big smile.

“Really, you miss me? I miss you too. Sorry, my phone was close.” Eunji friend but she knew Bomi is sincere and she missed her too. She just can’t tell her everything about her secret. She wished she could forget all about it but it was unexpected that the incident in her life she wanted to forget just came back.

 

“How are you?” Siwan asked her.

“I’m okay Oppa.” Eunji answered with a smile. She has to be brave and she has to face it. She’s tired of hiding and avoiding it. She will live a normal life like any other do. She let out a sigh and smiles.

 

She was riding on a bus when her phone rang. She doesn’t know the number. With her eyebrows furrowed, she answered the phone.

“Hello! Who is this?” Eunji said.

“Eunji-ssi, I’ll wait for you at the park. We need to talk.” It was Seo Ha Joon. That voice always lingers in Eunji’s mind. She began trembling.

“W-why? H-h-how did you get my number?” She asked with a shaky voice.

“Just be at the park and don’t think of not meeting me or else I’ll knock on your door.” Ha Joon said with a firm voice.

Eunji doesn’t want her parents to worry again. She will resolve this alone. It was so much of a burden in her family when that incident happened and she will not allow it to repeat.

 

Eunji was walking cautiously to the park. Her eyes are rolling left and right. She was trembling but she gathered her courage. She needs to clear things up.

She saw a shadow standing next to the swing in the park. And it became clearer when she got near him. Ha Joon was standing just staring at her coming.

“W-what do you want now? Is it not enough for you that you made my life miserable?” Eunji asked in a flat tone, controlling her shivering voice. She’s afraid but she manages to look brave.

“Don’t you think we’re destined for each other? Of all the people in places in Korea, we still bumped into each other.” He smiled at her. She can’t be sure what’s in that smile.

“Get straight to the point. What exactly do you want?” Eunji asked him.

“Come on..can we just forget the past? It was all a misunderstanding. I know I made a mistake but I’ve paid for it already. My dad sent me to Sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter