Whispering Heart

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Class, we are going to have a field trip on Wednesday and that will be 2 days from now so be prepared. This is not just for fun, you have to make a report about the place. It's like a retreat so to say. You can be with your friends but I strictly advice you to not stay alone specially at night. Do you understand?" The homeroom adviser has made an announcement.

It was announced at the first period in the morning and everyone is cheering. They're happy that they will be going out of the campus with their friends. The school has been doing this every year to give the students some fresh air before the major exams.

" Enji-ssi, you are coming right? I will not take NO for an answer!" Bomi moved closer to Eunji, smiling.

" I don't know Bomi-ssi. I'll try!" Eunji smiled back shyly!

" Come on..don't be like that! You won't be alone, I'll stick with you all throughout the trip." Bomi winked at her and she can't help but smile.

The one sitting at their front was listening to their conversation. He smiled hearing Eunji will also be going. 

" Siwan-ssi, you will come with us this year huh! Last year, you declined. This year, you must come. If I will have to drag you then I will." Kwang Hee said to Siwan. Siwan didn't say anything. He just shrugged his shoulder.

 

The day has come. The sound of laughing and talking is echoing in the school campus, the students are running here and there to be with their friends.  The buses have arrived along with the Teachers-in-charge. The students ride the bus after submitting their parents' permission note to the teacher-in-charge. Everyone settled in their seats. Kwang Hee came with a big smile. And behind him is none other than Siwan. Everyone looked at each other with a surprise looks. Siwan is never fond of going on field trips but here he is. Kwang Hee sat near the window and Siwan next to him. Bomi and Eunji sat on the opposite side. Bomi preferred the window side.

" Okay, guys...are we complete now? Our field trip is only for 2 days and 1 night. I believe you will make the most of it. And don't forget the report that you will be making when we get back. Take care of your belongings and be responsible with one another. We are going to have a roll call during the night and I want the students to be at the dorm at the exact time. Mr. Classroom president, I am assigning you for the roll call." The teacher instructed them.

" Yes, Sir..I understand!" Siwan answered. He looked on his side and he saw Eunji. She is listening to music again. He smiled silently. He took out his headphone and start to listen to music himself. He didn't care of Kwang Hee is saying. He closed his eyes. In his mind, he was curious what kind of music is she listening to. He opened his eyes and glance at Eunji. She looked so peaceful. He smiled and closes his eyes again.

 

Everbody is busy looking for their assigned rooms. Luckily Bomi and Eunji are roommates.

“ Guys, secure your things in the cabinets and come out for the lunch. And after lunch, there will be an assigned group to wash the dishes and after that, gather in the lobby for more instructions. We already you brought you foods so don’t worry.” Teacher–In-Charge instructed while standing in the hallway. He just smiles knowing no one seems to listen.

Eunji and Bomi were unfortunately assigned with the Wash Team. They gather the dishes and put it near the sink. Bomi was babbling, she doesn’t like to wash dishes. Eunji looked at her fondly.

“ Come on, let’s just sing and have fun washing.” Eunji said with a smile, comforting her friend.

“ Okay, you said so.” Bomi is now smiling. Then suddenly she remembers something.

“Omo, I forgot my phone inside.. I’ll be back; I’ll just get it fast!” And off she ran inside.

Eunji just wink and signal her to go. Just as Bomi went, Hyosung and her gang came.

“Look, poor girl! Are you washing the dishes alone? You really fit as dishwasher” Then they laugh at her.

“What’s wrong with washing alone?” Eunji asked back.

“Ohh..she’s talking back at you unnie.” The other girl said while staring at Eunji. These girls were from a rich family. They usually bully those transferees and juniors who they think from a poor family. And why they d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter