The Nightmare Returns

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During their break time, Siwan approached Eunji. He whispered something to her. She just smiled and slowly got up from her seat.

She went up the rooftop where Siwan is waiting. 

" Oppa, what's so important that you have to keep it secret?" Eunji was curious.

" Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday and she wants me to invite you to have dinner with us at home." Siwan said with a smile. " And my brother will be there too. It's a good opportunity, I can introduce you to both of them." He seemed excited.

Eunji can feel his excitement, she liked him the way he is right now. He opened up to her and to others as well. She can see that bright side of him, he never held back his happiness when he's with her. He talks a lot, laughs a lot and even have lots of aegyo. Things that other people don't easily see about him. She doesn't know if she made him changed or it's his true personality, which was only hidden. Siwan once told her that he felt lonely ever since he was small. When their parents got divorced, Siwan was still very young then, he was the one who was very affected specially when he and his older brother was also separated.  His father took his father with him while he stayed with his mother. His father accused her mother of having an affair and that Siwan was the fruit of that affair. His mother denied it and because of trust issue, she decided to file a divorce. Out of anger, his mom decided to let him use her family name and not his dad's.

Eunji sympathized with Siwan and thought that she's still lucky because even they are not rich, her family is intact. She can't boast about her family because she might hurt Siwan knowing about his family. 

Thinking all those things made her love Siwan even more. He needs her understanding, her love, her care. On the other hand, Siwan loves her even more for being the only person who can make him feel comfortable. She made him smile and to sum it up, she made him live again.

“ I will pick you up at 6 PM, okay?” Siwan said sliding his hand onto Eunji’s shoulder, up and down.

“Arrasso, Oppa.” Eunji smiled sweetly.” Let’s go back downstairs or those will look for us”. Siwan grab her hand and lead her downstairs.

 

Ding..dong..The doorbell rang. Eunji rushly attend to the door, and as expected, Siwan. He entered and give a vow of greeting to Eunji’s mom and dad which at the moment is watching their favorite show on TV. They had already met Siwan and already know he’s her boyfriend. Her parents have no objections. They’re happy that Siwan made their daughter looks happy again. She became lively ever since she met him and besides, Siwan is very respectful.

“Omma, Appa…we are going!”” Eunji asked permission from her parents. They already knew where she was going and they approved of it.

“ Ommonim, Abuchi…I’ll take her home early!” Siwan vowed again.

“Okay, take care both of you!” Eunji’s dad tapped Siwan’s shoulder and smiled and her mom just gave a big smile.

 

Eunji was so nervous seeing Siwan’s house was so big. She was thinking to herself, so this is rich’s family lives. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter