The Truth

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Siwan Oppa, what happen to our Eunji? She didn’t come to class today and I can’t contact her phone.” Bomi was so worried. She kept on dialing Eunji’s number but the phone was closed. Siwan just kept silent and was looking on his phone. And then he sighed. This won’t do, he said to himself then he quickly stands and pick up his bag. He left the class without any word.

 

Siwan was standing right infront of Eunji’s house. He kept going back and forth near the gate. To ring the doorbell or not? But his heart will never feel at ease if he doesn’t know what happened to her. Then he thought of that incident. She was okay when they arrived at his house. She even helped his mom in the kitchen and she has no sign of sickness whatsoever, but why suddenly she collapsed? Does Eunji have illness that he doesn’t know? Even thinking of those possibilities made his heart ached. Whatever, he has to know.

 

“Ding..dong” There goes the door bell ringing. Eunji’s mom checked on who was it and yes, it was Siwan. She opened the door. After Siwan vowed for his greetings of respect, Eunji’s mom already knew he wants to know Eunji’s reason for her absence. She smiled a little but her face showed concern. She guided him to her room. Eunji was lying in bed, sick!

“She has fever but she doesn’t want to go to hospital. She was already fine when we got home but she woke up this morning with fever.” Her mom explained to Siwan.

Siwan nodded and vow again. He asked permission to stay a while on Eunji’s side and she approved.

When Eunji’s mom went out of the room, Siwan sat beside Eunji and held her hand. He changed the towel on her forehead. She is still hot of fever. Eunji felt the warm of his hand and she slowly opened her eyes. She saw Siwan, looking worried but tried hard to smile at her. Eunji smiled but her eyes were showing the opposite, she’s really not fine.

 

“What happened Eunji-yah? Why won’t you go for a check up? It’s better for you so that they can recommend you medicine.” Siwan said it a very low tone showing so much affection and concerned for his beloved girlfriend.

 

“ I’m okay Oppa, I think I just need a rest.” Eunji said in assurance. She squeezed Siwan’s hand a little to make him believe.

 

Siwan squeezed mildly her hand. He then put his hand on Eunji’s forehead and caresses her hair.

 

“You should get well soon. I don’t feel going to school if I don’t see you.” Siwan almost whispering.

 

Eunji wanted to say something but she doesn’t know where to start.

 

“Anything you want to eat? Or drink? I’ll get it for you!” Siwan seemed to guess her gesture.

 

“Annyeoyo, Oppa.” He held his hand tight. She gulped and gathered her courage.

“Oppa, you love me right? And you won’t give up on me whatever happened.” She wanted to have his assurance.

 

“What are you talking about? Of course, I do love you. Why should I give up on you? I’m more afraid that you will give up on me.” Siwan said in affirmative but loving tone.

 

“Remember, when you asked me before why I transferred

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter