Marry Me

Stay Away From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Ha Joon has been following Eunji secretly. He saw how happy she is with his younger brother. Every time in his car, he waited for Eunji to atleast have a chance to talk with her but Siwan was always with her. He doesn’t want to have encounter again with his younger brother. They agreed on fair battle between men but it seemed he can’t have a chance seeing Siwan is always with her. He felt regrets on how he mistreated her before but then he thought, it’s a punishment that he can see her but can’t get close to her. His heart is aching, his mind is confused. What to do? Shall he give up? Shall he fight for his feelings towards her? It’s hard to decide which is which.

The only place he knows that he find himself a little relief is in the bar. When he drinks, he temporarily forgets his pains. He can cry silently in front of the wine.

Her smile should be his when he just treated her nice before. Her love could be his if he just showed it to her. He was rude to her. He was selfish thinking he can have anything he wanted. He has everything though, more than his brother have. But Siwan has something that he couldn’t have…..Eunji’s love!

 

When he’s drunk, the only person that comes to his mind is Siwan. Siwan picked him up from the bar and send him to his hotel room. His hyung looked pitiful when he’s drunk. The hyung that once he looked up to and wished to be like him when he grows up. He envied his hyung when they were young. Seo Ha Joon had the love of their father, while he was neglected. Their mother loves his hyung even though they only sometimes see each other. Their mother cooked for him when he comes to visit. Thinking of those things made Siwan strived hard in his studies because he thought, he could at least be proud of one thing. But seeing his brother now made his heart breaks. He can give up everything for him but he can never give up Eunji. It’s breaking his heart that he has to fight over one girl but what could he do. Eunji was the first girl he loves and probably the last.

Siwan left the hotel room looking very sad.

 

Euniji’s phone is ringing.

 

“Hello!?”

 

“Hello, Eunji-ssi..can you come out in the Park? I just wanna talk to you for the last time.” It was Seo Ha Joon.

Eunji felt the sadness in his voice. She decided to meet him.

Ha Joon was standing near the slide looking down at the sand. He seemed to be thinking so deep. But when he sensed someone coming, he lifts up his head and smiled. Eunji smiled a little.

 

“Why did you call me here?” She asked him directly.

 

“How have you been? It’s been a while, right?” Ha Joon said with a shy smile. He doesn’t know where to start.

“Eunji-ssi, I know between us is impossible. I’ve asked an apology for what I have done but it seemed the scar that I left in your heart won’t heal.” He then looked far, avoiding her eyes.

“My feeling for you is genuine but no matter how sincere I am, you still won’t believe me. After many days of thinking, I’ve decided to let my feeling be gone. I know it will be hard but I’ll try my best. I- I’m going back to States. I’ll continue my studies there until I’m fully recovered. And I hope when we meet again, you’ll see me as different person. And maybe we can be friends. You are my dongsaeng’s happiness, so I’m sure he will take care of you.” Ha Joon blinked his fast many times but it can’t hide the sadness and the tears.

“I’m sorry again, Eunji-ssi..our first meeting was a disaster and I will regret that for the rest of my life.” He said vowing his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter