Chapter 2: Preparations

We Are One, We Are EXO
"Aish, Mi Na's father is the principle, he'll figure it out. Don't worry, araso?"
 
"Araso."
 
After that, I went to my room and got on a short blue skirt and a white t-shirt.
 
Okay, today's plan:
 
1. Continue the video diary.
2. Pack my bags.
3. Have launch.
4. Watch EXO Next Door.
5. Sleep early.
 
---Continue The Video Diary---
 
I went to get my laptop, organised the place a little bit, and sat in front of my laptop screen.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, again. I just came back from school. And guess what! I'm going to the EXO concert this weekend in Seoul!" I stood up and started jump-dancing.
 
"Mi Na's parents, my best friend's parents, are giving me an early birthday gift. I'm going to Seoul, along with Mi Na, and staying there till my birthday plus attending the EXO concrete! I just feel really really happy I could.... I could.... jump off Namsan tower!"
 
"Anyway, I've got to go pack my bags, I'll record another video diary when I have time. Komsamnidah for watching."
 
I bowed and turned off my computer.
 
Continue the video diary: done.
 
Time for....
 
---Pack My Bags---
 
Okay, so I'll need a lot of stuff since I'm staying for, nearly, a month. But, I need to take into consideration that I'm going to buy clothes from Seoul.
 
"Omo! I forgot to take money," I said to my self. "Pabo, pabo."
 
"Umma," I shouted while going downstairs to the kitchen.
 
"Nee," she turned around from the refrigerator, to face me.
 
"I need money."
 
"How much? 10 wons?"
 
"Umma!"
 
"Araso, araso," she laughed. "Here are 400,000 won, they are your oppas gift, spend them wisely."
 
She was faking-shaking while giving me the money. I pulled them from her hand.
 
"Araso, araso. Komsamnidah, umma," I smiled and went upstairs back to my room.
 
So, at the end, I packed 10 outfits, my laptop and my makeup kit, which I never used before, in 2 big bags. And then, I got a big handbag and put my portable charger, headphones, iPod and iPad in it.
 
Pack my bags: done.
 
---Have Launch---
 
I went downstairs again and headed to umma.
 
"Umma, is launch ready, yet?" I asked.
 
"Come and help me with the salad," umma said.
 
"But, ummaa..."
 
"Yah! I said help me with the salad. Don't start acting all whinny! Aish."
 
"Araso," I said hopelessly.
 
After finishing the cooking, we sat on the dinning table, just the two of us.
 
"Omo. Umma, didn't oppa return home yet?"
 
"Ani. Mineah, honey, he won't be able to say his farewell to you before you leave."
 
"Ani, it's okay, he has to work, umma. I understand."
 
My oppa. He is an owner of a music shop. Some nights, he has to stay late or spend the night there, waiting for a delivery of new albums and stuff.
 
Have launch: done.
 
---Watch EXO Next Door---
 
Okay, time for episode 3 of my favourite drama, EXO Next Door.
 
(A.N.: I was going to write parts of the episode, but I was afraid to spoil it for some of you.)
 
Watch EXO Next Door: done.
 
---Sleep Early---
 
At 10 pm, I finished everything on my list, so....
 
Sleep early: done.