Chapter 12: THE Dance Practice

We Are One, We Are EXO
After we all greeted each others, we entered the dance studio.
 
"Okay, guys, I'm going to buy you lunch and water. Mi Na is in charge here. Do whatever she says. Araso?" Bon Na said.
 
"Araso, Noona," we all said in union.
 
We are getting along pretty well, aren't we?
 
As soon as Bon Na left, Mi Na revealed the demon inside.
 
"Okay everybody," she said seriously. "I need to know your abilities. So each of you will dance to the same song... And ani, not a song by EXO. EXO will start first, take your places. You will listen to the song first, then you are going to start free-style dancing and I'm going to choose the top 3 who are going to be my helpers in the future. Any questions?"
 
Xiumin raised his hand.
 
"Nee, Xiumin?" Mi Na pointed at him.
 
"A-are the 12 of us all going to dance at the same time?"
 
"Nee. And. please, don't stutter. I'm your friend. Araso?"
 
"A-araso," they all said, stuttering.
 
"I said don't stutter!" Mi Na shouted.
 
"Araso!" they all said back again, taken aback.
 
I laughed at them but Mi Na gave me a death glare.
 
She then went beside the radio and played a song I have never heard of.
 
I sent to a corner at the front, and sat on the ground.
 
After the song was done, Mi Na said," this is a duet song by a new group called Seventeen; the song itself is called Adore U. Now, ready, set, start!"
 
She then played the song again.
 
I just stayed in my corner, while Mi Na went around the room examining their dance moves. They were quit talented actually.
 
Who am I kidding, they were perfect!
 
Even though each was doing his own dance moves, but there was something about their whole dance; as if they were connected.
 
Anyhow, after they finished their dances, Mi Na started to clap, and they all looked at her, astonished.
 
"Great! Now, Eun Ri. I know you never learned dancing before, but try your best. Araso?" she said nicely to me causing them all to be more astonished.
 
"Araso," I grinned. It's great to have you furious best friend as your dance instructor!
 
The 12 boys all sat beside each others on the floor at the front.
 
Mi Na made a countdown and started the song.
 
I did my best. Even though it was my first time to dance or even listen to this song, I still did my best. Though, it wasn't my first time dancing as they all thought. I always danced in my room but never in public.
 
After I was done, I was breathing heavily. When I looked at them, they were all looking at me even more astonished than before, even Mi Na.
 
"Guys, clap!" Mi Na semi-whispered and they all clapped while having their eyes fixed at me.
 
After they were done clapping, and me blushing, Kai said to me," you are so good!"
 
"Who taught you dancing?" Lay asked.
 
"No one," I smiled slyly.
 
"Omo! You aren't only a pretty girl with a beautiful voice, but you are also a talented dancer? You are perfect!" Chen said.
 
I blushed, looked at the ground and thanked them.
 
"Yah! Suho-ah! I think I found you a perfect girlfriend," Baekhyun shouted to Suho while pointing at me.
 
Both Suho and I looked wide-eyed at Baekhyun and blushed.
 
"Yah! Baekhyun! Run 10 times around the studio," Mi Na shouted at him.
 
"Whae?" Baekhyun asked with his aegyo face.
 
"Because you embarrassed your colleagues!"
 
"But, the studio is so spacious," Baekhyun said, again with his aegyo face.
 
"Run. Now." Mi Na said slowly, shooting him a death glare.
 
"N-ne... I mean nee."
 
Baekhyun started running.
 
"As for my assistances. Kai is my vice and my other two assistances are Lay and Sehun, and I'll add Eun Ri since she dances better than the rest."
 
"But, I tried my best, too," Tao whispered to himself, but we all could hear him.
 
Then, Bon Na entered the room with them food.
 
"Food!" Baekhyun shouted but Mi Na gave him a death glare so he continued running.
 
Bon Na looked at Baekhyun and said," I won't even ask (about why he is running)!"
 
After the food was distributed, Mi Na turned to Bon Na and said," Komasmnidah, Bon Na," and bowed.
 
"No need to act so nice in front of me," Bon Na said.
 
"N-nee?" Mi Na asked.
 
"Moya? Don't you remember me?" Bon Na asked and Mi Na shook her head in confusion.
 
We all turned our heads to them.
 
Even when Baekhyun shouted," finally! I finished running," nobody looked at him.
 
(A.N.: The link to the song's MV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rUFQJrCT7M )