Chapter 5: The Karaoke Machine Accident

We Are One, We Are EXO
We arrived at the concert just in time for the gates to open, we entered along with the other screaming fans. As soon as we arrived, Mi Na showed a security guard the golden tickets and he gestured for us to follow him. He ushered us to one of the VIP seats which was close to the stage and had something like a fence around it to prevent other spectators from entering.
 
"Omo! These seats are really amazing, Mi Na," I squealed.
 
"Aish, only the best for the best, Eun Ri," Mi Na smirked.
 
"Mi Na."
 
"Nee?"
 
"Komsamnidah," I grinned.
 
She simply smiled and nodded.
 
We waited for five minutes till EXO went onstage. As soon as they did, Mi Na and I, along with the other fans started to scream really loud. Their first song was MAMA, and it was debak. After that they sang Call Me Baby and we sang along with them. I couldn't believe that I was in an EXO concert. As soon as they finished Call Me Baby, they said that they will have a break and got offstage.
 
"Mi Na, I'm going to go to the toilet," I told Mi Na before standing up from my seat and heading inside the building of SM Entertainment, since it was where the concert was held.
 
"Bathroom, bathroom...." I thought to myself while trying to read the Mandarin language written on the wall-signs.
 
Which entertainment company in South Korea writes the signs in Mandarin?!
 
I then chose a door by luck and looked inside it.
 
It seemed like an office. A desk was at the middle of the room, and a lot of papers were set on it. There was a karaoke machine at the side of the desk.
 
"Omo! A karaoke machine!" I exclaimed to myself.
 
I always wanted to try singing using a karaoke machine.
 
"Ani, ani, ani, I want to go to the bathroom, not to use a karaoke machine, that's not even mine, without permission. Even if that is one of my dreams to try one," the voices inside of my head started to fight.
 
After a long debate, I decided to only sing one song. I sat on a chair beside the machine and held the microphone, it was pretty easy to operate the machine. Ten songs appeared in front of me on the screen. I only recognized one of them, EXO's XOXO.
 
"Omo! XOXO! I will sing that." I pressed it on the screen and the music started.
 
I sang the song. I really love it. I had this feeling at the tip of my stomach.
 
At the minute 1:30 or something, I heard the door knob being turned. I stopped singing quickly.
 
"Yah! What are you doing here?!" a man wearing black suit, like a bodyguard, shouted.
 
"Omo! Mianhae, I was just looking for the bathroom.... a-and all the signs are in Mandarin.... a-and I don't speak Mandarin," I stuttered.
 
The man looked suspiciously at the karaoke machine.
 
"Well, if you were searching for the bathroom, why is the karaoke machine, the one containing the new songs, on," he shouted the word "on".
 
"Mianhae, sir, I just wanted to use a karaoke machine, I didn't open any songs other than XOXO," I said.
 
"Wait here, I'll call the manager, he will decide what shall we do with you."
 
"The.... Manager?" I asked while tilting my head.
 
"Nee, Lee Soo Man."
 
"Lee Soo Man-ssi?!" I semi-shouted.
 
He simply nodded, left the room, and a sound of a lock was heard.
 
I looked at the name set on the desk. "Lee Soo Man," it stated.
 
I am in Lee Soo Man's office!