Chapter 6: Concert/Contract

We Are One, We Are EXO
After nearly 20 minutes, the door was unlocked again. Four men entered, one of them was the bodyguard that caught me singing a while ago.
 
"That's her, sir," he said pointing at me.
 
A man entered looking at the ground with his hands behind his back. He then looked up and smirked.
 
It was Lee Soo Man.
 
"So, you were trying to steal the new songs, huh?" he said with a smirk that never leaves his face.
 
"A-anyo, sir. I was j-just....," I stuttered, but was soon cut off by him.
 
"You claimed to have only played XOXO by EXO to try the machine, and you also claimed that you were looking for the bathroom but didn't understand the Mandarin signs. Am I right?"
 
"N-nee."
 
"I just have one last question," he said and I nodded slowly. "Who sent you? YG Entertainment?...."
 
"Anyo, anyo," I said quickly cutting him off. "I was saying the truth, I was just looking for the bathroom. You can also check the history of the machine if you don't believe me."
 
He looked blankly at me for some moments, then he nodded. He connected a pair of headphones to the machine and started to press some buttons. Then he went silent again. It seemed like he was listening to something.
 
My recording?!
 
After he was done, he stood up, went to his desk, and got out a file of papers. He then clapped.
 
"Congratulations, you just found yourself an entertainment company."
 
"E-excuse me!"
 
"Your voice is a treasure. And when I find a treasure, I do like any other man would do."
 
"And... what is that?"
 
"Keep it."
 
"So.... You are asking me to sign a contract with SM Entertainment?"
 
"Bingo."
 
"Bingo?"
 
"If you want, you can bring back the contract tommorow, either signed or not. But, it wouldn't be wise of you if you don't sign it since it's one in a life-time offer."
 
I just stared at him.
 
"I guess that's a yes," he said, still, with a smirk. "Here, bring it tomorrow before 5 pm."
 
He placed the contract in my hands and gestured to the bodyguards to usher me outside the office. I followed them while staring at the contract in my hands. The SM Entertainment contract in my hands.
 
When I went back to my seat, I had totally forgotten about my need to use the bathroom. I sat beside Mi Na, still, looking blankly at the contract.
 
"Yah! Where have you been? You missed half the concert!" Mi Na shouted so that I could hear her through the voices of the millions of fans and spectators.
 
I haven't even realized that the concert had started, and was still looking at the contract. Mi Na noticed the papers between my hands and pulled them.
 
"What are these?" she asked while reading. "Yah! Where did you get these from?"
 
"L-Lee Soo Man," I said.
 
Then my eyes widened.
 
"Lee Soo Man offered me to be a trainee at SM Entertainment!" I shouted then I started to jump-dance.
 
"O-o-omo! Yah! D-don't lie. Where did you get this from?!"
 
"Mi Na, you need to come with me tomorrow to give him back the contract."
 
"Unsigned?" Mi Na said wide eyed.
 
"Aish. Of course not! I'll sign it and bring it back tomorrow."
 
"So... This is real?"
 
"Nee!"
 
"Oh my god!" Mi Na squealed in her fluent English accent.
 
"So... Are you going to come with me, tomorrow?"
 
"Nee, nee, nee!"
 
"I'm going to be a SM trainee," I jump-danced, again.
 
"And I'm going to help you in your training," Mi Na joined along with her victory dance.
 
I think I understand what she means by helping me in my training. She is the best dancer I have ever met. Before I knew her, she was a student of The Dancing School of London, she still goes in holidays, so I guess she will help me with my dancing .