Chapter 8: Breaking The News

We Are One, We Are EXO
--After a Couple of Minutes--
 
Bon Na entered the room along with the 12 boys. She was holding a pencil and a paper and writing down what they were saying.
 
"A-and don't forget my bubble tea," Tao said, cutely.
 
"Why are ordering what I ordered?" Sehun asked.
 
"Anyo, I didn't! I ordered bubble tea and a steamed bun," Tao retorted.
 
"Exactly! You're copying me and Xuimin!"
 
"I don't mind being copied," Xiumin stepped in.
 
"Aish," Sehun simply said, in surrender.
 
"Now, now. Can you welcome our guests!" Bon Na said causing them all to notice us, except for Kris and Chanyeol who already knew we were here.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," Suho said while pushing them from his way to step forward. "Welcome to our.... backstage!"
 
"That was the lamest welcoming sentence I have ever heard of!" Luhan said.
 
"Why don't you come up with one then, huh?"
 
Suho and Luhan started to fight which caused Bon Na to excuse herself and leave, to get them what they ordered.
 
"We could've just said we are one, we are EXO, not welcome to our backstage!" Luhan smirked.
 
"Fine, let's say it," Suho said, and they all stood in one line.
 
"Okay, one two three," Kris said.
 
"We are one, we are EXO," they all said in unity, and bowed.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Mi Na, and this is my best friend.....," Mi Na said, but was soon cut off by me.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Eun Ri," I said gracefully and bowed.
 
Mi Na looked at me and smirked which caused everybody else to look at us in a confused way.
 
"Okay," Chen said, breaking the ice," let's go to the lounge and speak."
 
We all agreed and headed to where the lounge is.
 
"So, Mi Na, Eun Ri, tell us about yourselves," D.O. said with a friendly smile.
 
"Nee?" both Mi Na and I asked.
 
Why would they want to know about us?!
 
"Well.....," I started, but was soon cut off by an excited Mi Na.
 
"Eun Ri will be your colleague!" Mi Na semi-shouted.
 
"Nee?" they all asked, confused, including Bon Na who just appeared out of nowhere.
 
Seriously, this girl is really weird; she's like a ninja!
 
"Whoa," Bon Na said in English. "Are you going to join SM, Eun Ri," she continued in Korean.
 
"I was given a contract by Lee Soo Man, today, but I haven't signed it, yet. I will bring it tomorrow signed," I said slyly.
 
"And I'm going to help her in her dancing," Mi Na said, doing her victory dance, which caused everybody to laugh and
her to blush.
 
"So, Eun Ri, how did you get the contract?" Bon Na asked.
 
"I told you, Lee Soo Man gave it to me," I answered her.
 
"Anyo, I mean why did he give it to you, what did you do to deserve it? You're beautiful, I'll give you that, but they choose the pretty faces in the auditions, and these were two months ago."
 
"Nee, you never told me what happened," Mi Na said.
 
I explained to them what happened and they were all amazed.
 
"Omo! You must be more talented than....than....D.O.!" Xuimin said, cutely.