Chapter 10: Manager and School

We Are One, We Are EXO
"Now, since you're going to be training with EXO, your manager will be Bon Na, too. Hope that you three will bond together well," SM-nim said.
 
"We met her, before," both Mi Na and I said in chorus.
 
"Fine, then."
 
He then pressed a button on the telephone beside him and asked for Bon Na to come.
 
After five minutes, Bon Na entered the office. But, it seemed like she didn't notice that we were right there.
 
"SM-nim, it's a disaster, the dance instructor doesn't even want to meet up with me to find a solution for her problem, and the boys have a live concert coming up and... Oh! Hello, there. Are you here for your contract?"
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," Mi Na and I said in chorus, again.
 
"Bon Na, please, have a seat. I've got good news," SM-nim said while gesturing to Bon Na to sit beside Mi Na.
 
Bon Na looked somehow confused, but happy either way.
 
SM-nim explained to her the situation and got out both, Mi Na's and mine, contracts for Bon Na to sign. And she did.
 
"So, now Mi Na is my co-worker and Eun Ri is under my management?" Bon Na asked, slowly.
 
"Exactly," SM-nim answered her, making Mi Na and I look at her waiting for her response.
 
"Great!" she shouted. "Now we solved the problem of the dance instructor and I have two girls to live with beside the 12 guys!"
 
"I'm glad that you are happy about these changes," SM-nim smiled again.
 
"Happy? I'm overjoyed! But, what about their rooms? We do have two empty rooms in the dorm, the ones of the two maids whom the boys fired on their first week, but they look awful and dusty."
 
"Don't worry, as soon as you signed the contract I sent a text to my secretary to send some workers to prepare the rooms, they'll be ready by tomorrow."
 
"Oh, okay. Anyhow, you guys know about the preparations, right?" Bon Na asked, looking at us.
 
"Which preparations exactly are you talking about?" I asked.
 
"We read our contracts; are there any other preparations other than the ones stated?" Mi Na asked.
 
"Anyo, I was talking about the contract. You know that you will have to stop going to school this year, and start again next year, right?"
 
"Yes, we do," I answered.
 
"Don't worry, we finished our exams before we travelled, we were studying the syllabus of next year. Besides, my father is the principle, so it's okay," Mi Na assured them.
 
"You were studying next year's syllabus? Whae?" SM-nim asked.
 
"We are in the top 10 students, we prepare each year for the year after at the beginning of the vacation."
 
"Well, that's good, with good reputation comes fame!" SM-nim said.
 
Bon Na looked at her watch then said," sorry to interrupt but, I have to leave. The boys have dance practice now and they're waiting downstairs for me to drive them."
 
"Fine, then. Why don't you take the girls with you? Mi Na and Eun Ri, can you start training now?"
 
"Sure," I said.
 
"Why not? Let's go," Mi Na said.
 
We then greeted SM-nim and left with Bon Na down stairs.