Chapter 7: Park Sibilings

We Are One, We Are EXO
---After The Concert---
 
The concert has came to an end, and it's finally time for me and Mi Na to meet EXO.
 
Two fit men came and ushered us backstage. There were a lot of people, but there was no EXO.... yet.
 
"Umm, excuse me," a girl who seemed, maximum, older than us by one year, said .
 
"Nee?" Mi Na asked, politely.
 
"Are you, by chance, Park Mi Na and her friend?"
 
"Nee," Mi Na smiled.
 
I feel weird when she acts all polite and innocent, she doesn't act like that in front of anyone except.... people who know her father. Aish. She got the tickets with a discount!
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Choi Bon Na, I'm the manager of EXO," she said raising her hand to Mi Na for a handshake.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Bon Na-ssi. I'm Mi Na, and this is my best friend, Lee Eun Ri."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," I said bowing.
 
"Omo! Lee Eun Ri, happy early birthday," she said in a fluent English accent, while bowing.
 
"Kamsamnidah, Choi Bon Na-ssi."
 
"Just call me Bon Na, both of you," she smiled.
 
"Araso," we both nodded.
 
"Now, can you wait for a while so that I could get the..." before she could continue, two tall guys started running around her.
 
They're Chanyeol and Kris!
 
They stopped, each at one side of Bon Na.
 
"Yah! Chanyeol! Give me back my mobile phone!" Kris shouted.
 
"Whae! Is there something that you're hiding? A girlfriend maybe," Chanyeol said, raising and lowering his eyebrows, continuously.
 
"Yah!" Kris shouted louder.
 
Suddenly, Bon Na took the mobile from Chanyeol really quickly and gave it back to Kris.
 
"H-how did you.... W-when did you.... Never mind," Chanyeol said.
 
"Now, can both of you welcome our dear guests," Bon Na said to Kris and Chanyeol.
 
Apparently, they just notice our existence as they both looked at us confused.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," they said in unity, while bowing.
 
"I am Kris," Kris said, smiling.
 
"And I'm Chanyeol," Chanyeol said while smiling and waving, like a child.
 
I was just going to squeal when Mi Na held my hand tightly. It hurts!
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Mi Na, and this is my best friend, Lee Eun Ri," Mi Na smiled.
 
"Omo! Park Mi Na? We're siblings," Chanyeol was just going to hug Mi Na, when Kris and Bon Na held him back.
 
"Mianhae, he tends to be.... touchy, some times," Kris said, while saying the word touchy in English.
 
"Anyo, it's okay," Mi Na smiled.
 
"Excuse us for a while, we will go search for the others," Bon Na said.
 
The three of them semi-bowed and left.
 
As soon as they were out of sight....
 
"What was that for?" I glared at Mi Na.
 
"Yah! You were going to squeal!" she retorted.
 
How did she even know?
 
"So, what's wrong with that?"
 
"You are going to be their colleague, soon. Don't ruin your reputation!"
 
"Ahh! Mi Na, you're the best!"
 
I hugged her.
 
We then waited for 5 more minutes until....