Chapter 11: On The Van

We Are One, We Are EXO
As we arrived downstairs, we approached the boys. They were sitting at the reception's bar eating some waffles.
 
"Noona, you're finally here," Xiumin said.
 
"Here, I bought you some waffles," Tao handed her half a waffle which caused Bon Na to look at him with a knowing smile. "Well," He tried to explain but Bon Na cut him off.
 
"You tried to save it for me but you felt really hungry so you ate half of it," Bon Na said and Tao nodded. "Fine, that's what I deserve for being late. Come on everybody, get into the vans."
 
They all headed outside where the vans were parked when Bon Na approached Mi Na and I.
 
"Mi Na, you ride on the first van and explain everything to the guys, and Eun Ri ride with me. Apparently they didn't notice you," Bon Na said and we nodded.
 
Why doesn't anybody notice us, though?!
 
As the boys were getting on the van, Bon Na looked at me and said," since I'm your manager now, call me noona, araso?"
 
"Araso," I smiled at her.
 
When all the six boys were on the van Sehun, who was sitting beside me finally noticed my existence.
 
"Eun Ri, right?" he asked and I nodded. "What are you doing here?" his question made everybody shut up and look at me.
 
"Umm, ehh," I didn't know how to put all of this into words, and Bon Na noticed it.
 
"Okay, guys. As Eun Ri told us yesterday, she is going to join SMT. Also, Mi Na offered to be her dance instructor, and since you caused yours to quit his job, SM-nim offered Mi Na to be your dance instructor, too. So, I'll be managing both of you, and Mi Na will be your dance instructor. As a result, Eun Ri and Mi Na will be living with you in the same dorm and join you in your practices, but Eun Ri will have her own practices when she ends here trainee months."
 
"What?!" they all shouted in disbelief.
 
"We are going to live with girls?" Baekhyun shouted, pointing at me.
 
"Excuse me! I have been living with you for how many years now, four?" Bon Na glared at him.
 
"Umm.... You're different!" he replied with his aeygo face.
 
Bon Na kept on glaring.
 
"What Baek is trying to say is that we don't see you as a girl...," Kris said trying to explain everything to Bon Na, but D.O. nudged his arm.
 
"You're making it worst," D.O. whispered to Kris, but his voice was loud enough for all of us to hear, which caused everybody to turn their heads to him.
 
D.O. looked cutely at the ground and apologised.
 
"Let's umm.... Change the topic?" Suho said.
 
We were all silent.
 
Suddenly, Bon Na inhaled and exhaled a deep breath and started to laugh really loud. We all looked at her in amusement, but soon enough I joined her and so did the others.
 
Not too long after we finally arrived at the dancing studio.
 
Hope the other 6 guys accepted us living with them.
 
After second thoughts, I'm sure Mi Na gave them some of her death glares, and they couldn't say anything.