Chapter 1: Beginning

We Are One, We Are EXO
I woke up. Brushed my teeth. Did all the boring things normal humans do when they wake up. I put on my school uniform, and then I sat in front of my laptop to record my first video diary.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, whoever is watching. I am Park Eun Ri. I am 17 years old, turning 18 next month. As you can see, I'm wearing my school uniform, today is Friday. Yay! This is my first video diary, so I'll just say...."
 
"Yah! Lee Eun Ri! Come on out, at once! You're going to be late for school. Aish," I heard my umma shouting.
 
"Mianhae watchers from the future, I'll continue my video after I come back from school."
 
And with that I bowed and turned off my laptop.
 

---At School---

 
"Eun Ri, what are you doing this weekend?" my best friend, Mi Na, asked.
 
Mi Na is the type of girl that you don't want to mess with. She is rich, the school principle's daughter, and she is really confidant and isn't afraid to use her fist.
 
"Nothing."
 
"So, you're free?"
 
"Nee."
 
"What about we go to the EXO concert in Seoul?"
 
"Omo! EXO concrete! Nee, nee, nee! But... Where will we get the money from?"
 
"From my parents, of course. Pabo!"
 
"But.."
 
"No buts. We're going to Seoul tomorrow. Pack your bags. Araso?"
 
"Araso, araso."
 
Attending an EXO concert! Oh my god! That's a dream come true!
 

---Back Home After School---

 
"Umma, I'm home," I shouted.
 
"Come in the kitchen," umma replied.
 
"Nee," I said while going into the kitchen.
 
"Did Mi Na tell you?"
 
"Omo! You know?"
 
"Nee, that's her parents' early gift for your birthday. They just called and told me."
 
"And you agree?"
 
"Nee."
 
"Omo! Umma, I love you," I went and hugged her tightly.
 
"Yah! Yah! You're gonna make me choke. Let go before I change my mind," Umma teased.
 
"Nee, nee," I said while breaking our hug.
 
"Now go pack your bags, you're going to stay till your birthday."
 
"Till my birthday! Then what about school?"
 
"Aish, Mi Na's father is the principle, he'll figure it out. Don't worry, araso?"
 
"Araso."