I've always wanted you gone, but now I need you

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol heaved a breathy sigh as he dropped the mug containing fresh hot chocolate on the table along with a plate of food. He picked up the untouched and cold dishes next to the fresh on as he shook his head— his eyes staring at the figure on the bed who had remained there since yesterday. He wondered how could the latter even stand stuck on the bed. He wanted to go out and let the latter be but a part of him wanted to nag at the figure, told him to move on that it was his fault that he messed up all of the thing but he couldn't bring himself to do so. 

Sighing again— he started a casual talk. "You should eat Sehun— you would not want to die in my house. I don't want to see a rotten corpse the next time I come in." He waited for a reply from Sehun but the man remained quiet as he kept his gaze on the frame in his grasp— his thumb caressing the figure that was in the picture. Again, he gave up. 

"Sehun." He started again— dropping the dishes aside as he settled himself next to Sehun on the bed. "He didn't go so you could act this way, he went for a reason." He tried to distract Sehun from the thought that was troubling him but again he failed. "Sehun!" He yelled— a tad bit annoyed but Sehun kept on ignoring him. 

He groaned before ruffling his hair into a mess. He snatched the frame in Sehun's grasp before throwing it straight to the floor— he ignored the sound of the frame's glasses breaking into pieces as he kept his gaze on Sehun who was scowling at him. "Now you are finally paying attention?" 

"What the do you want?" Sehun screamed— his voice sounded so hoarse. "Do you have to ing do that?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" He pushed Chanyeol aside— too hard that Chanyeol stumbled down the bed before dashing to the floor, taking the picture that remained unhurt between the broken glasses. 

"I want you to pay your attention to me!" He finally yelled— he wasn't supposed to feel hurt but he couldn't hide how painful his heart felt when Sehun cared about his brother more than him, the one that used to be important to him. "Why do you care so much about him?!" 

"Because he is my husband!" Sehun yelled back— standing abruptly from the floor. "He knew something that I don't, I knew this wedding wasn't because our parents arranged it I knew there were other reasons and Jongin knew all of it." He paused— taking his breath as he lifted his hand to his cheek, the cheek where a scar was plastered. "He knew about this scar, it wasn't just minor scratch like my mom told me, there were other reasons and he ing knew everything!" 

Chanyeol wanted to scream at Sehun— tell him that the scar meant nothing but he knew that it meant something to Jongin and to Sehun. He didn't want to lose Sehun again, not this time when he was given the chance to be with Sehun again. "What do you mean?" 

"Chanyeol." Sehun stepped toward him— he brought his palm to grasp on the side of Chanyeol's face, caressing it gently. "I knew, you knew what I was talking about. I knew you would think that you would lose me if you told me the truth but—" He sighed— dropping his hands down. "—When you let me marry Jongin, you've already lost me." 

 

 

Sehun felt dumb— after knowing everything he just hated himself more than he already did. The sigh he had been holding escaped his mouth as he ran his fingers through his hair, pressing a bit harder on his skin as he tried to give himself the feel of pain. He wished Jongin was there with him— if only the other didn't leave him, he probably wouldn't feel guilty and stupid as he was feeling that time. He made a really stupid mistake and worst was that he couldn't even remember a thing except about the accident. 

Chanyeol didn't tell him everything— but he only need to knew half of the story to understand everything. He had hurt Jongin, it was always him who hurt the other side. He wondered how could Jongin even stand him. He rubbed his temple out of frustration, he wanted to remember again but why won't his head let him remember? What was the hidden past that blocked his mind from regaining his memories? 

 

 

"You met him when you were 20, he just finished his studies by that time." Chanyeol spoke once he settled himself down the bed, next to Sehun. He went silent for awhile as if seemed in a deep thought before continuing again. "Jongin and I, we were so distance. Even since we were young he had been trained hard by father. Father was going to make him as his heir and when he was 17 he was sent to China so he could learn more about business. I had never been in contact with him since then." He sighed again. "Well, that was when you met him. You was there when he just arrived, I remembered how the two of you bickered. That was the first time I ever saw my brother in so much contact with a human. You changed him and he changed you."

 

"Chan Chan Chan!" 

Chanyeol groaned as he pushed Sehun's head on his lap— he was trying to watch the last episode of Avatar and it was on the peak but Sehun was trying to so hard to distract him so he could company the other to shop for new shoes. He shifted on the seat as he kept his eyes focused on the television, totally ignoring Sehun. 

"Park Chanyeol~" Sehun whined again— this time playing with the hem of his shirt as he kept on pulling it. 

Chanyeol groaned out loud before grabbing the remote on the coffee table— pressing on the off button before standing off the couch, glaring at Sehun who was just smiling at him sheepishly. "I hate you so much only God knows." He grunted out before snatching his car keys as he grabbed Sehun's hand to haul out of the house. 

"You know all of that are just lies." Sehun replied back.

"Just shut up." He muttered under his breath as he pulled the door open— he pushed Sehun out first and regretted his action when he saw a figure he hadn't seen for years.

" this — who the hell are you?" Jongin cursed once he pushed Sehun who had bumped onto him. Chanyeol gulped in fear. 

"Who are you calling , tard?!" Sehun cursed back as he gritted his teeth— drawing his piercing glare to Jongin. 

Jongin scoffed. "I'm not playing with kids." He muttered as he walked past them but was held back by Sehun. 

"Says the one who called me a — aren't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter