Letting you go

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun had been going through sleepless night for the past 2 days, he couldn't bring himself to close his eyes and drift himself to sleep, he just can't. He did tried but whenever he did so the event in the cafe would swarm his thought and made him frustrated and confused. Jongin's action and Luhan's words, he couldn't bring himself to forget any of it, he needed to make a speculation based on it but he knew even if he did made one, it was unknown whether his thought was correct or not.

He pushed the stack of papers on his work table as he spun his chair, facing the window behind him. He could only stare at the outside, the road that was filled with vehicles and the people running around to get to their destination and there was him, in the office, doing nothing. He wasn't usually the way he was as he always did his work and tried to finish it as soon as he was given the papers by Chanyeol but that day, he just couldn't function.

He just assumed that it might be the lack of sleep but deep inside he knew the real reason that was distracting him from finishing his work. He sighed as he leaned his back on the chair, closing his eyes as he tried to made himself comfy on the chair.

"Sehun you have to forget, just don't think about it." He murmured to himself, letting out a soft sigh after his murmur. He tried to bring himself to relax but he just couldn't do so. Groaning, he jerked his eyes open before spinning his chair back to meet his work table.

He could only look at the stack of papers, how would he finish all of it by that day. He regretted a bit for taking the position but he couldn't do anything as he was the only son and with his father's company that was only half stable he needed to work harder.

As he was going to reach the papers and continue his work, the door of his office was pushed open before revealing Chanyeol who was beaming brightly to him, a cup of probably coffee in his hand and file in his another hand. Sehun sighed, he knew that meaning.

"Meeting in 10 minutes." He handed the coffee to Sehun and placed the file on the table. "I have prepared all the files you needed and I will make sure that this meeting will go to success but-" He sighed, grimacing at Sehun. "He will be there too."

Sehun took a sip of the coffee in his hand before nodding his head. "Okay then." He murmured softly before settling the cup down and getting up off his chair. He grabbed the file Chanyeol had placed on the table before directing himself to the door but his steps stopped when Chanyeol grabbed on his arm.

"What is it?" Sehun asked to Chanyeol.

"Would you be okay?"

Sehun chuckled before brushing Chanyeol's hand off. "It was just a meeting, he couldn't disturb me when there were plenty directors along with us there." He assured Chanyeol before patting the other's arm. "I will be okay, Chan."

Chanyeol smiled. "Good luck. You will manage to bring this company up without his help." He encouraged.

"I hope so." He muttered out, hoping thing to turn out the way he wanted it to be.

 

 

 

Sehun slumped his whole body on the chair next to the slide as he let out a breathy sigh, after managing to handle the company for two months he was still nervous with all the meeting he had to attend and handle not forget that the meeting he just finished was the one that would decide whether his company will be saved or not. He was glad the reaction he got earlier was pretty nice and he was sure that he could avoid Jongin's proposal to him.

Talking about the other, he glanced to the one occupied chair, there seated his husband who was staring deeply at the window of the meeting room, it seemed as he was really in a deep thought that he didn't even realize all of the clients had left the room.

Clearing his throat, Sehun walked to Jongin's way before plopping down the empty chair next to Jongin but as he studied Jongin's face again, he realized the man was still in a deep thought. He shook his head, a wide beam suddenly formed on his lips as he managed to do something he didn't manage to do back then which was, inspecting Jongin's features.

He leaned his elbow on the table before using his palm as support for his head. He stared at the other's face, gazing at the other's troubled eyes. He wanted to bring the trouble away but he couldn't do so when the other was treating him like a complete stranger on their encounter. He sighed before tracing his eyes down the other's nose and slowly to his lips.

He noticed how the other was biting his lips and how sigh would escape his mouth after few seconds. He wondered what was really troubling the other. He didn't know what possessed him when he brought up his other hand to Jongin's face, tracing the other's lip with his finger and breaking the other out of his thought.

Jongin's eyes were slightly widened when he met Sehun's eyes but he didn't shake the finger on his lips nor he cursed out Sehun for touching him. The gaze in his eyes slowly softened as he stared into Sehun's eyes before grabbing Sehun's hand and batting it away from his lips.

"What are you even doing?" Jongin asked, slightly flustered.

Sehun smiled. "Looking at my lovely husband."

Jongin frowned. "Don't say that."

Sehun just shrugged his shoulder, rema

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter