When you acts tough while I hurt you, I hate it.

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heavy breath left Sehun’s mouth as his hands clutched his knees tightly. His eyes stared straight at the car that had zoomed past him, leaving him behind before he could chase after the latter. The smell of the heavy cologne still lingered around him, and the view of his boyfriend’s back still clear in his thought. He was just a few step away, a few. If only he ran faster, if only Chanyeol heard his scream of his name, if only. He deliberately pulled his hands off his knees, clenching his other fist as the other one he used to rub the tears that were slowly b in his eyes.

“I’m sorry, chan.”

 He whispered out, his gaze still on the road that had been packed with cars as the attenders from his wedding were starting to go home. He unclenched his fist before releasing a sigh as he turned his back to his wedding’s building, walking past the people that were walking toward the road to take their cars. He was glad none noticed him, or recognized him. It would be funny if they noticed, the son of Oh family was out on the road, chasing after the second son of Park family instead of being with his husband, the first son of Park family?

He supressed an awkward chuckle as the tears he had tried to stop slipped on his cheeks. He can’t even control his own feeling, how could he control the people around him? He took a heavy step to the elevator, standing in front of it as he waited for the door to slide open.

“Oh.” He muttered when the door slid open, revealing his husband, alone on his wheelchair, his face looked swollen, as if he just cried. “Why are you here?” He asked once he stepped in the elevator.

Jongin ignored his question instead when he changed the topic. “Did you manage to catch him?”

He chuckled. “You are worried about that? I thought you didn’t when you accepted this ty wedding.” He scoffed at Jongin trying to act innocent.

“Can you shut the up?” Jongin growled, his head jerked to Sehun’s way as an angry frown flashed on his face. “You think I don’t care? He is my brother!”

He snorted at Jongin’s statement. “Brother? Then why did you accept this wedding? You could have told his father about our relationship! You won’t have to hurt his feeling nor mine if you admitted about my relationship with him! Just because you are forever paralyzed on that wheelchair, it does not mean you could take your brother’s position in my heart!”

“Shut up!” Jongin yelled out again. “You know nothing! I don’t want to replace his spot, I don’t need any of this ed up wedding—“ He stopped on his words to brush the tears soaking his cheek. “—nor do I want to ruin your relationship. But then again, you have the right to blame me for everything.” As he ended his words, the door slid open, revealing people that were wanting to step into it. Jongin gave him a last look before his wheelchair moved past him and out of the elevator, leaving him glued there.

 

 

Sehun ran to the wedding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter