One step to love, one step to lose

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taking care after Jongin had become Sehun's part of routine in the hospital. He would stay during the night and went to work during the day, his already busy life became busier but at least he was happier. Going through days with Jongin who had no memory of him, if he had to be honest it was tiring. Being asked questions by Jongin about their past relationship that he couldn't bring to remember it himself, lying and creating stories to Jongin every single day, it exhaust him.

The smile that Jongin would plaster when Sehun told him the stories he created, it was satisfying enough but it still saddened him that he couldn't tell the other memories from the past as he couldn't remember it himself.

Every day he kept on thinking how Jongin managed to endure all the pain back when Sehun just knew him. How could he manage to remain calm with the harsh words Sehun threw to him, he kept wondering about it. But that was the sign for Sehun, a sign that he had to win Jongin's heart this time round.

Jongin had suffered worse and he needed to make up for the others.

 

 

Sehun pushed the door of the apartment slowly, holding on the door as he motioned for the other to walk into the apartment. "Make it as your own home." He said softly as he pulled up a smile on his face.

"This is our home?" Jongin asked once he stepped in the apartment, his eyes in awe as he ran over his eyes through the room, eyes gleaming as he checked out the room in awe.

Sehun nodded, a faint smile stretched on his face as he held up his hands, volunteering to carry the bag in Jongin's grasp for the other. Jongin threw him a smile as he pushed the bag in Sehun's hand before taking a step into the living room. He wandered himself in the room, his eyes browsing through all of the decoration and furnitures in the room.

Sehun leaned himself on the watch, watching as the other entertained himself in their apartment. He felt his expression gone soft at the other's actions. Afterall, cleaning the whole apartment was worth it.

He dropped the bag down on one of the couch as he walked to Jongin who was staring at the frames he had placed near the television. He had placed their old frames that Chanyeol had given him but of course the frame that had picture of Jongin kissing his cheek not included along. He won't know how to explain later on if Jongin asked about the frame.

"That was our old pictures, it was taken a long time ago." He muttered next to Jongin, standing beside the tanned man as he looked at the frames he had placed there. "We didn't have any recent picture so I couldn't put it up. If you're wondering why we look so different." He explained. He realized that Jongin had looked confused while he was looking at the frames, noticing how their hair color and face had looked to the current them.

Sehun found himself staring at the frames too, the smile plastered on both of his and Jongin's face, the old them. They had looked so happy and he wondered what was the thing that made them so happy back then. If he remembered everything again, would he remember the thing that had made them happy? Would the memories brought smile to his face or would he be saddened by it? Shaking himself out of his thought, he pulled up a smile on his face, present was more important that lingering on the past.

He was probably in his thought for too long that he didn't realize the stare Jongin was giving him, looking at him in a concerned way. "Are you okay?" Jongin finally asked, bringing his hand to hold the side of Sehun's face, his eyes showing concern as he tried to check if there was anything that was bothering Sehun.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking." Sehun chuckled softly, feeling his cheek heating up at the sudden touch. He cleared his throat immediately, pulling Jongin's hand down and yanking his hand back when he realized he had touched Jongin's hand. "Uhm, do you want anything to drink? Coffee? Milk? Juice?" He muttered immediately as he took a step back from Jongin.

Jongin remained silent for a while, he was just staring at Sehun. "Anything is fine. I'm fine with anything as long as it is digestable." He ended it with a chuckle.

Sehun smiled. "I'm pretty sure everything is digestable. You would have liked milk right? Strawberry milk on its way!" He chimed before turning his back to the kitchen but stopped on his track to turn back to Jongin. "Um, since it is your apartment too, I think it would be better if you follow me since well you are going to be living here anyways."

As if something had clicked in his mind, Jongin immediately replied. "Right! I should, I really should." He chuckled, following behind Sehun.

 

 

 

"He will like you, you are his brother afterall!" Sehun tugged on Chanyeol's arm, trying to pull the male inside but Chanyeol remained on the same spot.

"You tricked me! We haven't meet for so long and I have to appear out of sudden as his brother? I mean I am his brother but would he have believed me? If I were him I wouldn't have believed this!" Chanyeol groaned, pulling his arm away from Sehun's grasp, trying to run away from the situation.

"Then when will you meet him if not now? He is open minded not like you! He will understand it and just tell him you have been receiving treatment and that you don't have time to meet him! That isn't so hard." Sehun gritted his teeth as he tried to pull in the other. "When did you gain so many weight? I can't even pull you in that easily anymore."

Chanyeol smacked Sehun's head. "Excuse me even during the old days you have never been able to pull me. You are the lanky one that's why you always ended up becoming the submisive one!"

Sehun smacked Chanyeol's head this time. "!" He pushed Chanyeol away, and hit the other's arm. "Just get out! Don't come, don't even meet him. I don't need you here!" He complained pushing Chanyeol out.

"You were the one who wanted me here!"

"Well now I don't need you here!" Sehun stuck his tongue out.

Chanyeol was going to reply back with a snarky comment but his mouth hung open when he saw the figure behind Sehun. The male was rubbing his eyes sleepily, trying to blink so that he could see more clearly. Chanyeol looked at the position he was with Sehun and pushed Sehun off him, not wanting the other to misunderstand. He truly didn't want to dwell in the two's love story again.

"Jongin." He called, a smile plastered on his face. He wanted to chuckle when he saw confusion plastered on the other's face.

Sehun turned his back on Chanyeol and looked at Jongin. He smiled. "Good morning."

Jongin nodded his head. "Good morning, what's with all this noise?"

Sehun nudged Chanyeol's back, motioning for the other to move. "Well, I actually have a suprise for you."

Chanyeol groaned and turned to glare at Sehun. But once he looked back at Jongin, he pulled up a wide grin. "Well I am the suprise."

Sehun just chuckled when the confusion on Jongin's face grew. He knew the other was trying to process the new information he had just received and it amused him. “I’m pretty sure you are quite confused no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter