The forced smile on you, I despise it.

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tick tock, Tick tock.

 

A loud sigh echoed in the condominium as Jongdae pushed Jongin that was on his wheelchair, as usual, inside. Himself still donned in his suits that was from his wedding's day just without his blazer and tie on. He patted Jongdae's hand that were gripping the wheelchair's tomb weakly signalling him to stop. He leaned his head on Jongdae's torso as he closed his tired eyes, the IV drip from the hospital weakened him.

"Do you need me to company you?"

Jongin heard Jongdae said before he felt a weight on his head as he felt the top of his head being brushed by the rough palm. He just shook his head, he just wanted to sleep. He brought his hand to the buttons on the armrest of his wheelchair as he pressed on the move front button, moving himself to the living room before he stopped abruptly as he felt himself awakening. 

"Jongdae can you set me on the couch?" He asked with a groan, bringing his palm to his temple to massage the aching head. He leaned back himself on the chair as he let himself being pushed. Soon he felt himself being carried by a strong pair of arms before landing on a soft surface. He opened his eyes slowly to thank Jongdae before widening his eyes.

He glared to Jongdae who was still standing on his side. "Kim Jongdae! I said couch not bed!" He yelled before grasping on the sides of the bed to raise himself but failed eventually as a soft grunt followed. "This disability annoy me." He muttered softly, feeling his eyes b with tears once again. "If only I was perfect just like how I was back then, I wouldn't be here." He added, his tone sadder. 

"Then you won't have me here, by your side or me as your butler now." Jongdae said, plopping on the king sized bed just right next to Jongin. He stretched his hand, reaching for Jongin's hand before locking their fingers together, looking at Jongin who had his head hung down with his tears trickling down his pale cheeks. "Jongin." Jongdae's squeezed his hand. "You can always stop this, now." 

Jongin shook his head, pulling his interlocked hand with Jongdae as he rubbed the tears on his face with the hand, still shaking his head repeatedly. "Do you believe in fate?" He turned his head slightly to Jongdar, a faint smile crept on his face. "I have always believed in it, and I know my fate will guide me to at least somewhere, somewhere that would present me a happy ending. I believe that this is my fate, Jongdae. I have never imagine this happening but, I'm happy with my fate." 

Jongdae heaved a sigh. "Even if it meant having yourself hurt once again?" 

Jongin smiled again. "I love him, Dae."

Jongdae shok his head. "That's bull!" He snapped. "He is not the same! He is in love with your brother! Not you!"

"Jongdae." He started again, his gaze softened as he looked at the rage plastered on Jongdae's face. "Have you ever heard of this, It's okay if I'm hurting as long as you are happy? I love him. That's final." He replied back to the man, his temple scrunched as the dizziness slowly took over him.

"You are an idiot." 

"Love turns everyone an idiot. You will know the feeling soon." He let out a soft chuckle, followed by a faint cough. He cleared his throat. "Now get out, I wanna sleep."

"Think about it again Jongin, you can forget about all the promise. He isn't the one." Jongdae argued back, he just would never feel satisfied.

"That's for me to discover and for you to shut up." 

 

 

 

"That's ticklish!" Sehun giggled as he batted Chanyeol's hand trying to tickle his waist, puckering his lips as he crossed his arms on his chest. "Do you really have to do that?" 

"I just missed tickling you." Chanyeol replied as he draped his arm on Sehun's shoulder, pulling the man closer to him. Sehun took the chance as he rested his head on Chanyeol's chest, raising his head as his lips was just under Chanyeol's jaw before leaving a quick peck on his jaw.

"I miss kissing you too." He replied back as he snuggled his head on Chanyeol's chest, slowly bringing his hand to Chanyeol's that was resting on his lap as he held the huge hand. "I missed you so much." He added, squeezing Chanyeol's hand. 

Sehun felt the weight on his shoulder disappear before he was lifted up on Chanyeol's lap, shrieking as he was shocked by the sudden lift. His locked hand with Chanyeol remain locked as Chanyeol circled his other arm on his waist, letting him lean on the man's chest. 

"I don't want to let you go." Chanyeol mumbled out as he buried his face in Sehun's nape, pressing his lips on his skin softly. "I want to have you all for myself." He added slowly, his face buried deeper in the crook of Sehun's neck.

"Chan..." He muttered, squeezing Chanyeol's hand in his hold as he brought his other hand to Chanyeol's cheek, tracing his fingers on the man's face. "Do you think I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter