Your stoic face, I hate it.

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun your makeup is still undone!" Baekhyun yelled as he stood on his foot, scowling at Sehun who started pacing in the room, his face sullen and his eyes were showing how worried and nervous he was.

"Do you think he is here today?" Sehun paused on his pace, his head jerked to Baekhyun. "He won't be here right?" He asked again, his voice almost breaking.

Baekhyun suppressed a heavy sigh, his arms crossed on his chest. "You know the answer to your question already."

Sehun ruffled his styled hair before slumping down on the couch, his head thrown back as the tears streamed down his cheeks. "This is all my fault."

 

It happened two weeks ago. 

 

Sehun checked his suit in his mirror, wearing the suit Chanyeol specially bought for him on his birthday, which fit him really well Chanyeol was his boyfriend, how could he not know his own boyfriend's taste. Smiling to himself, he tugged his black blazer before combing his fringe with his fingers, giving himself the last touch. 

Grabbing his phone that he had placed on his makeover table, he unlocked it as soon as he saw the message icon flashed on his lockscreen, a wide grin appeared on his face when it was sent from his boyfriend, his thumb immediately tapping the icon as he read the message sent to him. A bigger grin slowly stretched on his face as he read the message. Tapping his reply back, he wrote everything that he felt and how he was excited to meet Chanyeol's parents along with his own parents, he clicked the send button right after typing his reply, his gaze not leaving his phone.

 His family was going to wed him to Chanyeol's family, and Sehun was excited because he knew that he would be wedded to Chanyeol. He had waited forever for this chance, marry Chanyeol and have kids with Chanyeol, that was his wish and it was going to be fulfilled soon. He could not hold the excitement in him as the grin remained on his face even when he stepped out of his room.

"Why are you smiling?" His mother asked as she waited him down the stairs, her brow arched.

He just shook his head but the smile still stuck on his face, he slung his arm with his mother's as he rested his head on her shoulder. "Mom aren't you sad?"

"For what?" She asked as she nudged his head on her shoulder.

"I'm getting married! I will leave you, should not you be sad?" He puckered his lips, as he tried to throw tantrum.

"No, I'm happy actually." She smiled, teasing Sehun who only pouted more. 

"Mom!" He whined as he stomped his feet.

She chuckled before bringing her hand to caress his face. "I'm happy because my only son is marrying someone that I can depend on, someone that will take care of you just nice as mom and did, he is the perfect choice for my little baby."

He smiled at his mother's description of Chanyeol. "I know mom." 

If only Sehun knew his mother was not talking about his boyfriend.

 

The smile never left Sehun's face even when they were greeted in Chanyeol's house, his eyes roaming around the house as he searched for his boyfriend who were nowhere in sight but his eyes stopped on a man who was frowning, the frown could clearly be seen on his face and the smile on Sehun's face dropped when he realized that the man was on a wheelchair. He grimaced as he looked at the man's condition, fully dressed in suit but he was on a wheelchair, that must hurt. 

Sehun gulped the saliva in his throat when the man looked back to him, their eyes meeting. He threw the man a faint smile which the man replied with a scowl. He frowned when he realized how rude the man was, sticking his tongue out he broke his gaze with him, not minding the burning piercing on the back of his head. He still searched for Chanyeol, but there were no trace of his boyfriend which made him frowned deeper.

"Please have a seat." Chanyeol's father, which is Mr. Park said as he arrived at the room, taking the couch next to the man earlier.

Sehun sat in between his parents, his eyes won't stop searching for his boyfriend. He sighed when he felt as Chanyeol won't came anytime soon before turning his gaze back to the man earlier, whom was still staring at him. 'What?' He mouthed, annoyed by the stare.

The man only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter