The touch of your kiss, I love it.

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun emitted it sunlight pass the room's window, the moon had long disappeared along with the darkness and was changed into the brightness of the sun. The sound of birds chirping and vehicles moving to work could be heard through the room, but it didn't seem to effect Sehun who was burying his face in his palms, he hadn't sleep for the whole day — he couldn't even caught a blink. Jongin's words effect him badly and the thought of almost initiating something that he had never done with Chanyeol with Jongin, frustrated him. 

He hadn't thought of Chanyeol when he did such thing, the worn out look on Jongin's face as he slept really erased the thought of that man from his head— he could only think of asking for Jongin's forgiveness but he was Oh Sehun, someone who had never asked for forgiveness and waited for someone else to did so first. He scrubbed his face harshly, mumbling out a groan as last night's event played in his mind. He hated himself for liking it. 

His ears perked up by the sound of the door creaking open as he lifted his head from his palms— only to meet Jongdae's figure with a bag in his grasp, who was known as Jongin's butler. He eyed the other's man movement who just walked to the wardrobe in the room before pulling it open and settling a bag next to him. Only when the man started packing Jongin's clothes did Sehun started to question his appearance. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he lifted himself from the bed— walking to stand beside Jongdae as he snatched back Jongin's clothes in the man's grip. "Why are you taking his clothes away?" He pressed the clothes close to his chest, preventing Jongdae from taking it.

"He was the one who asked me to bring his clothes back— he is moving out." Jongdae answered casually as he ignored the clothes in Sehun's arms— taking the others that were still in the closet. 

Sehun dropped the clothes as he clenched his fists. "He can't move out, who allowed him to do so?!" He yelled out, kicking the clothes he dropped and the bag that was settled next to Jongdae. He took Jongdae by his collar and pushed him on the bed as he closed the closet's door. "You can't take him away."

Instead of yelling back to him, Jongdae just casually fixed back his clothes before getting off the bed as he walked again to the closet and pushing Sehun aside as he pushed back the clothes that were scattered around in the bag. He even ignored Sehun's glare on him.

"You can't take him away, he is married to me so he have to ask for my permission first." He added once again.

Jongdae snorted before zipping the bag. "Wasn't it was you who wanted him gone before? Now you are mad that he decided to go? Even declaring him as your husband? This is amusing." Jongdae chuckled before taking the bag as he walked past Sehun.

Sehun groaned before dashing out of the room— luckily Jongin was still in the apartment, the man was just sleeping on the living room's couch, his wheelchair was settled next to the couch as he slept. He pushed past Jongdae who was going to take Jongin in his arms as he yanked the hands off Jongin. "Do not touch him." He gritted out a reply as he took Jongin in his arms instead, carrying the asleep man bridal style.

Jongdae sighed. "Look, I have to listen to his order and what are you going to do if he stayed here? You will just hurt him so I think it will be better if you forget about this marriage and be free, that was what you had always wished for right? Jongin are giving you the freedom now so let him down and I will get the divorce paper ready and you can get married to that Park Chanyeol."

Sehun didn't budge— instead he only pulled Jongin closer to his chest. Freedom? He realized that was what he had always wanted so why, his heart felt heavy to let Jongin go? He thought back of the day he met Chanyeol and Jongin's father, the man wanted him away from Chanyeol and to focus on Jongin instead, but this decision. Would Chanyeol even accept him after Jongin had divorced him? So in the end, he shook his head.

"I won't divorce him. He must stay here and fulfill his duty as my husband."

"I don't think he would agree to this Sehun." Jongdae sighed as he tried to snatch Jongin in the other's arms.

Sehun took a step aback— he then heard a soft groan before turning to Jongin who had stirred in his sleep. The man's eyes fluttered open as a smile quickly crept on his face. He just watched as Jongin took his face in his palms, grasping the sides of his face as the man ran both of his thumbs on it.

"I don't want to wake up from this dream Sehun, why do you keep appearing?" Jongin muttered out as tears brimmed in his eyes. His next action shocked Sehun when the man kissed him full on his lips. Sehun let him did so as he replied back the kiss— he dropped Jongin down gently on the nearby couch as their lips remained locked. His hands dropped to Jongin's waist. 

He could taste the salty taste in their kiss— so he pulled away first only to be greeted with Jongin's teary face. He cupped Jongin's face before kissing the spot under both of his eyes. He then found Jongin smiling. "I never had this in my memory but you still kissed me on the same spot every time I cried, you never changed." 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrow before he was suddenly pushed aside as Jongdae took his spot. "We have to go Jongin, you were the one who asked me to come." 

Jongin's eyes suddenly were fluttered wide as he turned to look at Sehun. "This isn't a dream?" He asked once he turned back to Jongdae. 

"It isn't so let's go." Jongdae was going to take Jongin in his arms when Sehun beat him once again by pushing the man aside. 

"What dream?" 

Jongin ignored Sehun's stare on him as he turned to look at Jongdae. "Jongdae let's go, leave the paper on the—" 

Sehun grabbed a hold of his shoulder as he turned Jongin back harshly. "I said what dream?!" He yelled. "And who allowed you to leave and divorce me, I won't divorce you so you have to stay here till I let you leave."

"What so you can hurt me further? I don't think so." Jongin snorted, batting Sehun's hand off his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter