When I loved another and you still love me, I hate it.

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud sigh escaped Sehun’s mouth when the nurse tucked Jongin on the bed, a sigh of relief. He nodded to the nurse who threw him a faint smile as she strode out of the ward, not forgetting to close the door first. He straightened his body from the wall, his eyes gazing toward Jongin’s way, the guiltiness were enveloping him. It was partly his fault, how could he be so cruel to leave a disabled man alone? He was an idiot letting the anger took over him, the sane part of him were forgotten, and the situation Jongin were in right now, that was the effect of his action.

He kept his gaze on Jongin as he walked toward the latter, his arm reaching for the latter’s head as he stood next to the bed. He dropped his hand before he could reach for Jongin’s head, heaving a breathy sigh. He brought his hand to mess with his hair out of frustration as he slumped on the chair next to the bed, his eyes softened at the sight of Jongin sleeping peacefully. Again, he slowly moved his hand to Jongin’s head, feeling the soft strands in his hold.

“I’m sorry.”

He muttered with a sigh following him, his hand still Jongin’s head. Jongin shouldn’t have accepted this wedding, even if he wanted to marry anyone, why should it be him? There were better choice, anyone would want to be with Jongin despite his disability. His hand darted to Jongin’s face, tracing the soft cheek with his finger. His finger traced around Jongin’s face, his closed eyes, his shaped nose, until he stopped at Jongin’s plump lips.

He pressed his thumb on Jongin’s lip as he brought it to brush the lip. He chuckled to himself. “You are perfect Jongin you know? But you are not the one I want.”

 

 

Jongin stirred in his sleep when his hand felt numb, making it uncomfortable for him to continue his deep slumber. His eyes were jerked open before letting it shut due to the sudden brightness. He brought his hand to rub his eyes before opening it as he were greeted with a sight of white painted wall.

“This isn’t my room.”

 He mumbled drowsily as he roamed his eyes to the ceiling, white, that was all he saw. He jerked his head to the side, greeted by a window that were covered by curtain, preventing him to see the sight outside, but assumed it was night when there weren’t any light reflected on the curtain. He turned his head to his hand that felt numb, only to saw his partner interlocking it with his and his head resting beside their interlocked fingers.

“Oh Sehun.” He sighed, his gaze turned worried as he looked at the position Sehun were in. It looked too uncomfortable for Jongin who were on the bed. Braving himself, Jongin brought his free hand that were stuck with a needle to Sehun’s head, trying to wake the man.

He succeed when Sehun let out a groan, his head were lifted off the bed slowly as he kept his eyes closed, mumbling something before letting his eyes opened. “What?” He suddenly let out angrily, before his gaze softened when he met Jongin’s eyes.

“Sleep on the bed.” Jongin said, knowing Sehun were still drowsy from his slumber. He tried to move himself on the bed, but his felt sore, making him fell back on the bed as he tried to move himself. “Ah damn this stupid body.” He muttered angrily, if he can move his legs, it would be easier.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter