I'm sorry, goodbye

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clanking sound could be heard in the room clearly as Sehun stirred his coffee with the teaspoon in his grip, his eyes blank as he stared at the liquid that was spinning as it was being stirred. His head was being supported by his palm as he leaned his elbow on his work table, totally ignoring Chanyeol who was in front of him, groaning at the other's behavior.

"I wouldn't mind if you decided to day dream when we were on break but you clearly had a meeting to attend in an hour, we didn't have to play with the coffee and watch as it kept spinning!"

Chanyeol grunted out, slamming the files in his grip on the table as he threw a glare toward Sehun. The frown on his deepened when he was ignored further by the other male who kept his focus on the coffee as he didn't exist. "Oh Sehun." He muttered through gritted teeth, stomping toward the other as he yanked the other's hand up, the teaspoon that was in Sehun's grip earlier fell out of his hand and dropped down the carpeted floor.

Chanyeol kept his grip on Sehun's arm as he bore a dagger to the other's face who was showing no expression toward him, just a blank face. Chanyeol could see how the other's eyes were teary the longer he stared into Sehun's face, he wanted to stay mad but his heart softened as he saw the other's state clearly. His eyes were swollen and his nose was red, it was clear to him that Sehun cried.

He sighed before dropping Sehun's arm down. Kneeling down the floor, he took Sehun's hands into his again, brushing the other's hands gently. "It was him again?" He gazed into the other's eyes, sighing as he received none response. He chuckled softly, a thought came to his head. "It was quite tiring wasn't it? Loving someone that would never be with you? Someone that was impossible for you to have? Tiring, right?" He started softly, squeezing Sehun's hands before releasing it. He slowly stood on his feet, gazing down to Sehun who remained his gaze down the floor.

He released a heavy sigh, leaning himself on the glass window. He folded his arms together on his chest, shaking his head at Sehun. "Out there, a lot suffered with this feeling you had. Everyone had their heart broken, wrenched in pain. Even me, I knew what you felt. But, you have to be glad that at least you weren't suffering with physical pain or any chronic illness, you would still survive without the love." He paused before sighing, rubbing his arm that suddenly felt so cold, it was probably his time to consume his medicine.

"If you really love him, go and meet him, settle everything between the two of you and end all of this for you two own good. He needed you, knock some sense into that stupid brain and don't let him do the same mistake I'm doing right now, just go." He spoke the last words softly as he brought his hand to brush Sehun's hair gently as he knew that was what the other needed badly by that time. "Go."

Sehun raised his head, facing Chanyeol who were showing a gentle expression toward him. He gripped on Chanyeol's arm, squeezing it tightly as he let out a sigh. "I can't do it...not when I have given you the hope, I can't go to him right now when you.." He paused on his words, sighing as he gripped on Chanyeol's arm tighter.

Chanyeol just chuckled on Sehun's words. "You would get nothing from being with me, nothing. I may love you, but you? You didn't love me Oh Sehun, I can't live with that. Although you suffered a lot with Jongin, he was the only one in your mind most of the time? I was glad you gave me the chance to love you and to receive back the love but that was it." He smiled, grasping on Sehun's hand on his arm. He locked their fingers together, brushing Sehun's back hand with his thumb. "Just like other normal human being, I got tired too. I wanted a rest, and that's it." He released Sehun's hand before taking a step back, grimacing at Sehun. His expression was clearly showing how pained was him but Sehun couldn't do anything to stop the other's pain as it was cause by him.

Chanyeol sighed before grabbing the files he brought earlier on Sehun's work table, he gripped on the files tightly as he walked to the door, completely ignoring Sehun. He slammed the door close on he stepped out of the room and rushed to the elevator. He leaned his back on the elevator's wall, letting the tears he had been holding earlier hit his skin as the door slid close. The files fell out of his grip as his body slid down the wall, he brought his palms to cover his face, letting his sobs be muffled by the palms. He hit the back of his head on the wall, mad of his own action. For the past months, he had been holding everything and he managed to do it but Jongin's appearance made him confess, he didn't want to do it but his heart couldn't take the pain anymore.

He only had one aim to settle by that time and after that he could quit peacefully.

 

 

 

Jongin sighed as he leaned his head on the couch's amrest, rubbing his face as he tried to keep his eyes wide. Half of the day hadn't yet passed but he felt as if he had worked for two days, with his heart condition he just felt himself weaker each day. He used to be able to stay up till late night just to finish off his work but the past days he could only stare at all of the files on his table and let Jongdae settle most of the work for him. 

His sight was slowly getting blury as the medicine was taking its control over his body. He rubbed his temple, he needed to be awake, at least till Jongdae arrived at his office to drag him home. He knew he couldn't drive alone with his condition and he wouldn't want Jongdae to carry him if he fell asleep later on because he knew how the other suffered when he had to carry him before. 

He tried to think of something else to keep himself awake and as he think, his thought brought him to past memories. His mind could only think of Sehun, the one he loved but the world decided to torture him and rather him away from Sehun. He realized that Sehun had been t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter