It's my turn to make you fall

Willingly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was only ringing sound surfacing the room when Sehun woke up from his nap. He groaned loudly as he rubbed the back of his neck, the soreness was getting into him. He sat up on the couch, fluttering his eyes open as he tried to get a clearer vision. A yawn escaped him at the same time. The ringing was still there once he finally was back into his sense, he glanced at the light flashing from his phone as his phone moved on the coffee table due to the vibration he set for the phone.

He rubbed his eyes a bit before reaching for the phone, he didn't even check on the dialler as he knew who would be calling him by that time of the night. He lazily brought the phone to his ear, waiting for the yell from the other. 

"Ya Oh Sehun!"

He knew it, he had expected the yell. Rubbing his nape, he heaved a sigh. "I missed a meeting again didn't I?" He chuckled nervously, well what could he do? He was dead tired and well he had other thing to be done. 

"You never took this thing serious didn't you?" He heard the other line sigh heavily. "I had to handle everything alone! You should be happy that the file was with me so I actually knew what had to be done, if you do the same thing again in the future ready to face my wrath Oh Sehun!" The other kept on babbling, letting out a loud groan at the end and Sehun was holding himself from chuckling. 

"Father was making sure you would take that position anyways, you were way better than me in this so you should train yourself for your CEO position." He joked, letting out a soft chuckle as he leaned his back on the couch, heaving out a sigh as he suddenly thought of something. He turned his head to the door behind him and sighed in relief when he noticed the light coming from the room, he knew the other was still awake. 

The other line suddenly groaned. "Did you just check on his room? God, just go to him and check on him. Just hung up on me like you always do brat." He grunted out, Sehun was imagining the other pouting as he said those words. 

"I'm trying to be nice today, don't tempt me." 

Sehun bet the other was rolling his eyes by now. "Whatever brat, I will hang up now. Go cook something for him, he did a lot for you before so you better treat him the same! Don't waste this chance!" 

Sehun chuckled. "Yeah, whatever Park Chanyeol." 

"Don't you dare to whatever me Oh Sehun!" The other tried to sound serious but he ended up bursting into a loud laughter, Sehun could imagine Chanyeol's eyes becoming teary because of the unstoppable laugh and he wondered what the other found so funny. "This actually reminded me of something from the past you know? It would be nice if you actually remembered something from the past because I bet you would have laughed but we couldn't do anything about the loss memory huh?" The voice that was filled with the cheerful tone, toned down to a smaller tone. 

"Hey." Sehun started. "I told you the past was the past. It wouldn't bring any difference if I actually remembered everything right? I wanted this to be a new beginning, for me and for him." 

Sehun just heard as Chanyeol sighed heavily from the other line. "I remembered your words, it was just.." He stopped on his words, grunting out words that Sehun didn't manage to catch. "Well, be happy then. You can't change the past but you can change the future right? Then change the future and build your new beginning." 

Sehun leaned his back on the couch as he shifted the phone's position to his other ear. He managed out a chuckle. "Get back to work Park, I don't need the serious and strict Park nagging at me right now, I need my cheerful Park again."

"Ugh just shut up will you?" Chanyeol grunted out, sounding a bit annoyed. "I will hang up now, be on time tomorrow!" 

"Yes sir!" Sehun chimed out, laughing a bit before he heard a beep sound from the other line. He dropped his phone down by his side as he released out a sigh. He rubbed his face with his palm, glancing to time on his phone and realized it had passed midnight. 

He wondered for awhile either to walk straight to his room and go to bed immediately or check up on the other. He realized that he hadn't talked with the other since this morning because of his busy schedule in the morning, he came home to take a rest and actually spend his time with the other but the tiredness took over him and brought him to a deep slumber on the couch. 

Tempted, Sehun decided to check on the other, he got off the couch, ready to head out to the other's room only to be greeted with the door slowly being opened from the other side, revealing the person he hadn't meet since the morning. 

He just watched as the other threw a smile toward him. "Who is it?" 

He was startled by the question for awhile before digesting in the question. "Ah the call? It was Chanyeol." 

"Really?" He rubbed his arm, he seemed nervous and a little bit awkward in Sehun's eyes. It seemed as if he just wanted to run away from the scene. "How is he?" 

"Chanyeol? Well he is good, I think?" 

"Okay." He said, sounding a bit awkward. "How about you?" 

"Huh?" 

"How about you Oh Sehun? How are you?" The other smiled. 

Sehun watched as the smile streched on the other's face before smiling along. "Me? I'm fine, Park Jongin." 

 

 

 

 

The hot tears trickling down his face wouldn't stop no matter how he tried, the feelings he had been welling down finally exploded and left him in a huge mess. He let the other wrap his arms around him, pulling him into a warm chest as he buried his face in the fabric of the other's shirt. He was soaking the shirt with his tears but he couldn't bring himself to stop. His fingers clutched on the hem of the fabric while the other was wrapped tightly on the other's hand. 

"I won't lose them right? I won't right?" He asked with the croaked voice of his, he was begging, he wanted his words to be true. He didn't want to lose the presence of the people he loved. "Please assure me I won't lose them, please." He begged again as he gripped tighter on the hem of the shirt. 

Luhan sighed, he could only sigh as he watched the other break in his arms. "I promise you, I promise you I will do my best." He wrapped his arms around Sehun, rubbing the other's back as he tried to soothe the man down. "They will be fine, I will make sure they will be fine." 

"You have to, you must." Sehun cried out softly, closing his eyes tightly as he wished to himself that the others would really be fine. 

The door of the emergency room was slid open, revealing a doctor in a lab coat. The doctor sighed as he turned to Luhan. "Dr. Lu, we might need you now." 

Luhan didn't want to leave Sehun in such state but he knew he had to. Pulling Sehun's arms off him, he settled the other on the hospital's chair, smiling at the male. "I will try my best. Believe in me." He patted the male's hair but, not before brushing Sehun's hair. He turned to the other doctor and followed him into the emergency room, leaving Sehun alone. 

Sehun watched with his teary eyes as the two figures disappeared from his sight, palming his face he cried again while wishing they would really be fine.

 

 

 

 

Sehun pushed the door of the ward open, stepping slowly into the room as he breathed out a heavy sigh. His eyes were slowly losing its clear vision as he felt the tears forming itself in his eyes again. He walked slowly to the bed that was situated in the middle the room, his eyes on the lone figure on the bed who was injected with needles and a breathing mask on the other's mouth. 

His heart ached seeing the other's condition. The head bandaged by a long wrap of bandage, the dried wound on the other's face and the eyes that remained closed. He knew even a loud sound of tractor or construction wouldn't be able to wake the man at the moment. It was a fact that saddened him. 

He settled himself on the chair next to the bed, keeping his eyes on the figure. He took the man's hand that was resting nicely beside the man before squeezing it slowly. He smiled. 

"Hey." He cleared his throat when he realized how hoarse was his voice. "When you heard this you might know how much I've cried for you, I cried a lot you know? You need to wake up, you have to be with me. I need you, Jongin." His tears slowly trickled down his cheeks, some dropping on his linked hands with Jongin. 

He brought up his strength to speak again. "Hey, the doctor told me that when you woke up you might lose your memories but isn't that better? You've always wanted to forget me don't you? You will be able to do that now but Jongin, I'll make sure to make you remember me once again just as how you did for that one whole week before." He smiled faintly, brushing the back of Jongin's hand with his thumb. He stopped on his words, bringing his hand to wipe the tears that were drenching his face and making him look like a total mess. 

"Jongin." He started once again. "Just please wake up. I really need you, you can't leave me after everything. Not just when you finally managed to make me fall head over heels for you. You couldn't leave me, I won't let you go, Park Jongin." He cried out before burying his face in the other's chest, soaking the comatose male's shirt. "Please, wake up." He asked softly as he brought their linked hands to his face, kissing the back of Jongin's hand.

He dropped Jongin's hand back on the bed as he stared at the other's wounded face. He felt his heart ached at the other's condition, the bandaged head, the dried wound a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter