LOVE IS SO BAD

THEN & NOW

Author's point of view:


"St-Stop Joon."

     Joon froze and opened his eyes to see a confused expression on SunMi's face. Joon quickly understood.

"I'm sorry." She whispered to him in shame.

"No. It's okay. I understand." He looked down as he spoke.

     He was obviously embarrassed. SunMi couldn't stand to see him like that, she did the only thing that came to mind. She walked up to him, lifted his chin and kissed his cheek.

"Let's go." she smiled at him and he smiled in return.

     They hopped into a taxi cab and Joon gave the driver directions to a place SunMi wasn't sure of.

"What's going on?" She asked as she saw the scene before her.

     They got off the car and saw a huge crowd barely forming around a decent sized outdoor stage.

"Our next event." Joon informed before pulling her into the front of the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome and thank you for joining us on this warm day to raise awareness to a terrible sickness, AIDS. Please enjoy the special performances that we have lined up for you tonight. Thank you." A host on stage announced.

"A charity concert?" SunMi asked.

"Yeah, it's for a good cause right?"

"Yeah." SunMi agreed, but was a little anxious for some reason.

PERFORMANCE ORDER:

1] AA- So Crazy

2] B1A4- Beautiful Target

3] Block B- Freeze

4] F(X)- Pinocchio

5] TAKEN- Young Boy

6] G.NA- Top Girl

7] HyunA/HyunSeung- Trouble Maker

8] SISTAR- My Boy

9] U KISS- Neverland

10] BEAST- I Knew It

11] Wonder Girls- Be My Baby

12] Baby Soul- She's a Flirt.

     SunMi was enjoying the show, until halfway into Baby Soul's performance, when DongWoo came on stage. She froze and stared in shock at the sight of DongWoo. Her mind went completely blank. Once he finished his verse, he made his way off of the stage, SunMi's eyes never leaving his sight as he disappeared backstage. As she watched DongWoo disappear, she felt a new discomfort. She clutched her heart and looked around frantically. Joon had not noticed SunMi's sudden behavior. 

13] Teen Top- Driving Me Crazy

     Teen Top came on stage next. As they performed, SunMi was already wishing for it to be over. Whatever performer came on next, she wished it wasn't INFINITE. Seeing them now would only make things harder for SunMi not to run up the stage and pull Myungsoo away.

"You okay?" Joon finally asked, noticing her distressed expression.

"Yeah. . .I'm fine." She lied.

     Next performer came on stage;

14] Tim- Love is so bad.

 

"Let me breath

Let me live

Please take away all the memories"

 

     SunMi at this point had to know if Myungsoo was here. 

 

"I thought I would die without you

But now, I live if you are not here

Is this what love is?

Is it only like that for me?

 

     Without letting Joon know, she quickly headed over to the side of the stage.

 

"Love is so bad

All the memories of us together

Without a single remain of those memories

Take it all

Take it all

Though we used to love"

 

"Miss, you can't come back here without a pass." The security guard said.

 

"Tears are coming

Even if I wipe, it keeps coming

My heart is wordlessly crying"

 

"I have to see if he's here. Please, just let me go." SunMi pleaded.

 

"If you are going to leave,

The memories need to leave too

But it keeps painfully crying to me."

 

"I'm sorry miss. Please go back with the rest of the crowd."

 

"Is this what love is?

Is it only like that for me?"

 

"Okay. Just let me ask you one thing."

     The security guard waited for her question.

"Is INFINITE here?"

"I'm not sure miss. I don't know who's, who. I'm sorry."

"Thank you." SunMi walked back to Joon in defeat.

 

"Love is so bad

All the memories of us together

Without a single remain of those memories

Take it all

Take it all

Though we used to love.

 

Love is so bad

Take it all

Take it all

 

All the days that we, we used to love.

 

Love is so bad

 

Love is so bad

All the memories (memories) of us together (memories)

Without a single remain of those memories

Take it all

Take it all"

 

"Yah! Where were you?" Joon asked SunMi as he held both of her shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I just . . .just." SunMi stopped talking as the host announced the next performers.

15] INFINITE- Paradise

     One by one, the members of INFINITE came on stage. Joon followed SunMi's stare and noticed her set gaze on Myungsoo. Joon quickly understood who he was, it was SunMi's Myungsoo.

"Should we go?" Joon asked, hoping to get her out of her trance.

"N-no." She replied, never losing sight of Myungsoo.

     There he was on stage, right in front of her. SunMi wanted to cry and yell out at the same time. It had been months since she had seen them and she was feeling a bit overwhelmed. As INFINITE performed paradise, SunMi did not look away once. Joon was starting to over worry and he didn't know what to do at this point.

     Their eyes met in that one second. Myungsoo looked into the crowd and noticed a familiar face at the front of the crowd. He continued the performance as normal, but his attention was all focused towards SunMi.

     The performance had ended by now and INFINITE bowed happily before heading backstage. SunMi automatically ran towards the side of the stage again. The same security guard was still blocking the entrance.

"Please! I need to talk to him!" She began to cry.

"I said no. Without a pass you can't come back here. Don't make me have to do this the hard way." He warned.

"SunMi, come on . . Let's go." Joon pleaded.

"No. I have to talk to him!" She pulled away from Joon's grip.

"What's going on?" Someone asked from behind the security guard.

     SunMi was glad to see a familiar face. It was INFINITE's manager, JungRyul.

"JungRyul-shi!"

"Oh. SunMi-shi? What are you doing here?" JungRyul asked.

"You know her sir?" The security guard asked JungRyul.

"Yes, of course. . SunMi, what's wrong?" He noticed SunMi's tears.

"JungRyul-shi, could I please talk to Myungsoo? I beg you!"

"Of course sweetie, come on." He waved the security away to let her and Joon pass.

"I have to go check on a few things first. The boys should be over by the stage still. I'll be over there in a bit."

"Thank you." She bowed and watched him go.

     SunMi walked towards the back of the stage, searching for Myungsoo in the crowd of idols, backup dancers, stylist and managers. Lee Joon had lost sight of SunMi for just a second and she was gone.

     She had gotten a glimpse of Hoya and looked around his figure to find Myungsoo. Just as she had hoped, Myungsoo was there right besides the rest of the members. She made her way to them, almost running, and stopped right behind Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo." SunMi weakly called out to him.

     She was still slightly crying as he turned around to face the familiar voice.