Chapter Two: Song Mino- Stay By My Side

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Can I lay by your side? Next to you, you. And make sure you're alright. I'll take care of you

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight.I'm reaching out to you. Can you hear my call? -Lay Me Down

 

Chapter Two: Song Mino

 

"Thank you." I heard her say softly. 

 

It's getting harder and harder for me not to want to kill Jisoo's dad. I don't understand how he could hurt her like this all the time. Everyone sees her as this tough and y girl but no one knows how vulnerable she actually is. She's desperate for love but she hates asking for help. I know it kills her to have to come to me for help because she has no where to go. Han bin used to be her anchor, that's why she clung to him so fiercely. But now he's with Lee Hi so she doesn't have him to depend on anymore.

 

I'm the only one she has.

 

I don't think she knows how much I care for her and how I'm willing to do anything for her if she would just ask.

 

But she wont. She's too proud for that. It already kills her to have to ask me when she needs to stay the night. Her dad has been drinking more often lately and getting more violent than he has been in the past. I don't know what I can do to help her. She can't continue to stay there any longer, but where else can she go?

 

Sighing I tried to get some sleep and not think about it at the moment.

 

The next morning when I woke up she was already gone.

 

Getting ready for school I then sat at the kitchen table to eat a quick breakfast. As I was finishing up my mom asked. "Did you leave out the door early this morning?" I froze. It had to be Jisoo. But it doesn't seem like she saw her. I shook my head and hastily stood. "I gotta go, don't want to be late."

 

Mom smiled seeming to forget about the mystery of who went out the door. "OK study hard."

 

I made it all the way to the front door when my older sister stopped me. "Freeze." She said smiling evily.

 

I groaned. She must know something. "What?"

 

"I saw Kim Jisoo sneaking out of our house this morning. Isn't she Hanbin's girlfriend?" She shook her head. "Actually I don't care. If you don't want me to tell mom then you have to give me half your paycheck this week."

 

"Done."

 

"Nice doing business with you little bro." She said before slipping away.

 

Business  my , more like extortion. 

 

Well there goes half of my paycheck.

 

Kim Jisoo the things I do for you.

 

As I walked to my meet up spot I looked around for Jisoo but didn't see her. Where could she be? I know she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter