Chapter Four: Lee Seung Hoon- I want to feel alive

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What if I told you that I think you're perfect? Beautiful sky in your eyes, it's so worth it. I know you make me feel alive. -Alive

 

Looking down at my phone I saw the text that came from my mom. The words displayed made me stop in place on the busy street. She wanted me to come straight home after school because she needed me to go over and check on my sister in law.

 

For anyone else this wouldn't be a life stopping problem but for me it is.

 

I'm in love with my sister in law. My own older brothers wife. What makes it even worse is that she's his widow.

 

Running my fingers through my hair I closed my eyes trying not to think about that fateful night a year ago.

 

I opened my eyes and began walking again just as it started to rain. Opening my umbrella I continued to walk until I noticed a girl wearing my schools uniform looking up at the sky. She stood still as the rain drenched her. She must not have an umbrella.

 

Walking over to her side I put my umbrella over her and she looked over at me with a look of shock on her face. 

 

Oh. I know her.

 

Jung Hana. She's in the same year as Lee Suhyun and is friends with her.

 

"Lucky huh?" I said thinking that she would be happy that she was saved from having to make the rest of the walk to school in the rain. Instead she quickly looked away from me and gave a jerky nod of her head. I watched her curiously, she seemed dismayed. When she didn't move and continued to stand there I asked. "Are you coming?"

 

As we walked I tried to remember anything about the timid girl beside me. I don't know much, only her name. Now that I'm thinking about it though she's Suhyun's friend I don't think I've actually spoken to her before today. She's always so quiet.

 

Even now she walked along beside me silently when any other girl would be making conversation trying to flirt with me. Suddenly I felt her body tip forward and just reacting I wrapped my free arm that wasn't holding the umbrella around her shoulder keeping her from falling.

 

"Woah. Are you OK?" I asked. Again she just nodded her head and refused to look at me. Still I could see that her face was extremely red. She kept her head down eyes focused on the ground as if she was making double sure not to trip over anything. I smiled, she's cute. Without any hesitation I voiced my thought outloud. "You're really cute."

 

I couldn't hide my chuckle as she stumbled again almost falling. I wrapped my hand around her waist keeping her up and she seemed to sag against me like her legs couldn't hold up her own weight any longer.

 

"You're kinda clumsy huh?" She didn't answer me. "Hold on so you don't trip again." I put her arm through mine so she could hold on while we walked.

 

She was as bright red as a tomato and that's when I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter