Chapter Six: Nam Taehyun- Say you like me

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wish that my heart was always on her mind. Cause she's on mine like all day all the time.- Say You Like Me

 

I paced the stairs leading up to the school. It had just began to rain and I was worried that maybe Jennie wasn't coming. Should I text her? Nah.. she just wouldn't reply. Maybe I should call her mom and find out if she's sick and not coming to school today.

 

I had convinced myself that this was the best decision and was pulling out my phone as a girl stopped in front of me.

 

Her name is Kim Jisoo.

 

Every one knows her. She is one of the most popular and beautiful girls that go here. As a 1st year I don't know why she's stopping to talk to me.

 

"Your Nam Taehyun right?" She asked smiling at me.

 

She knows my name.

 

I nodded stupidly.

 

Linking her arm through mines she started to pull me away. "Oh I'm actually waiting for someone."

 

"I know." But that still didn't stop her from continuing to propelle me into the school. "You have a lot to learn about girls. Practically stalking her isn't going to make her like you. It'll only make her want to push you away more."

 

"I'm not stalking her." I insisted.

 

She rolled her eyes. "She runs in the other direction whenever she sees you coming."

 

I scowled. OK this girl is starting to get on my nerves. I shrugged out of her grasp. "Look you don't know me and I didn't ask for your help."

 

She laughed and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter