Chapter Twelve: Song Mino- Heaven or Hell?

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the rain falls it don't rain on a few, when the sun shines it don't shine just on you.- Mirrors 

 

 

Jisoo smiled as I handed over the cotton candy to her. I watched her; enjoying that something I had done put that smile on her face. A smile of pure joy came over her, like this moment right now was the best moment in her life. She rarely ever smiles like that.

She looked up from her treat and caught me staring. Instead of being her usual snarky self she treated me to the same smile. My heart practically skipped a beat. "Thanks for the cotton candy." She said before walking away to catch up with Jennie who was standing watching people scream as they were plunged down from the ride they were on.

"Tell me what's going on and don't try and tell me it's nothing. You've been on standby to blow up all day today, and what you said to Jisoo on the bus, not cool." Hanbin said standing beside me. I sighed knowing that he was right. I've been in a mood since last night, since seeing the bruise her father left on her. Then to top it all off seeing her with another guy had me feeling murderous. I already had to deal with it for so long watching her with Hanbin. And the truth is I don't even think she has any interest in Nam Tae Hyun and I'd still acted like and jealous fool.

"Last night she slept at my house." I admitted to him. "Her father drank again. He kicked her is her side Hanbin. She has this huge nasty bruise on her ribcage."

Hanbin's face turned fierce with anger as he clenched his fist together. "Why didn't she come to me?"

"You know why."

"Even if I'm with Lee Hi doesn't mean me and Jisoo aren't still friend that I don't still worry about what is happening to her." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I even talk about her with Hi, she knows how much Jisoo means to me."

This was news to me. I didn't think Lee Hi was a bad person but I was surprised that she didn't mind her boyfriend speaking about his ex to her. Hanbin must have noticed my surprise because he said. "No one knows the real Lee Hi. Her and Jisoo are actually really alike. They don't let anyone see their true selves unless they completely trust them. They both are the most compassionate and caring people that I know."

I nodded. Jisoo puts up a front of being tough and uncaring alot. But I know she looks out for Jennie at school. She worries about coming in between Hanbin  and Lee Hi's relationship so she likes to keep her distance. I'd witnessed Lee Hi's kidness. She was always trying to include Jisoo and make her feel welcomed despite Jisoo's coldness towards her.

"She can't continue to live there." Hanbinb said. I nodded in total agreement with him. She really shouldn't continue to live there but the fact was she didn't have anywhere she could go. It was such a frustrating situation, we all wanted to help her we just didn't know how.

Lee Hi walked over and joined Jisoo and Jennie where they stood. She said something to Jisoo that surprisingly made her laugh. It was odd seeing the two of them interacting without trying to rip the others head off. Jisoo glanced back our way and then said something that had bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter