Chapter Eight: Jang Hana- Crush

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you catch your breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do?- Crush

 

"So that's him huh?" SeungYoon asked as we sat side by side at the lunch table. Lee Seung Hoon had just entered the cafeteria with Kim Jisoo by his side.

 

I couldn't stop staring and I couldn't stop the frown that came over my face. Him and Jisoo aren't especially close so why is he with her.

 

"Stop staring you're going to wear a hole through the back of his head." Seung  Yoon said not being able to fully control his laugher.

 

I ignored him and continued to watch the pair as if I just stared at them long enough I would be able to figure out what their relationship is. Then at that moment Seung Hoon turned and looked at me. I quickly turned away my face connecting with Seung Yoon's shoulder. "Do you think he saw me looking?" I asked him anxiously.

 

"Definitely." He said laughing.

 

"What's so funny?"

 

"Nothing." He said my head.

 

"Hi." I heard Suhyun's voice. I looked up and pushed away from Seung Yoon to see her and Bobby sitting across from me. They were followed by Song Mino.

 

"Hi. Oh this is my cousin Kang Seung Yoon. Seung Yoon this is my friend Lee Suhyun." Should I introduce Bobby and Mino also? It's not like they're my friends so I'm not sure if I should. Suhyun and Seung Yoon exchanged greetings when I decided that it would be rude if I didn't include them.

 

"Oh., uhmm. And they are Song Mino and Bobby Kim." I said motioning to the two of them.

 

"I know Seung Yoon." Bobby said smiling. "We live in the same neighborhood. I didn't know you were the cousin Hana was talking about."

 

"He does?" Suhyun asked surprised.

 

"Yeah. Me and Bobby play basketball together at the park sometimes." Seung Yoon replied.

 

"Wah. Korea is really small. Everyone knows everyone." Suhyun said jokingly.

 

The next couple to arrive at the table was Lee Hi and her boyfriend Kim Hanbin. More introductions were made and then it was like Seung Yoon was friends with all of them for years. He easily fitted in with the boys talking about sports and other things while I sat beside him quietly picking at my food. I was trying to prevent myself from trying to find Seung Hoon with my eyes.

 

A girl who was in many of my classes but I'd never spoken to sat down beside Mino. "How come you weren't outside? Jisoo wasn't either and I was all alone." She said frowning at him.

 

Her name is Jennie Kim and a lot of the other girls talk about her. I don't know her well but she doesn't seem like the kind of person they say she is. Everyone thinks that she's dating S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter