Chapter Three: Jang Hana- Untouchable Face

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

...and who am i that i should be vying for your touch and who am i? i bet you can't even tell me that much.-Untouchable  Face.

 

Chapter Three: Hana

 

 

Lyrics

 

As I walked to school I looked up at the sky. It looked like it was going to rain. I sighed, as I started to walk faster hoping that I would make it there before it started to rain. Just as this thought occurred the sky's opened up and rain began to poor down.

 

I looked up at the sky in dismay. Now I would look like a drowned cat when I got to school. I don't have an umbrella and I don't have time to try and wait the storm out, I'd be late for school if I did that. I was just about to start running when suddenly an umbrella was covering my head blocking the rain. I looked to my side and saw that Lee SeungHoon was the person holding up the umbrella. My face went red with embarrassment.

 

"Lucky huh?" He said smiling as he looked at me.

 

I nodded. Yeah just my luck that the guy I have a hopeless crush on would appear just when I looked like a drowned cat. He tilted his head to the side looking at me curiously. "Are you coming?"

 

Spurred into motion by his words we walked side by side under the umbrella towards the school. I felt myself wanting to smile widely, happy to be with him but I stopped myself. I can't read too much into this gesture. That's just how SeungHoon is, he's sweet and nice to everyone especially girls. Everyone says that he doesn't date and the one time he did she left him for someone else. It was my friend Suhyun. She realized that she was in love with her best friend Bobby. I couldn't fault her for following her heart but it made me mad that she hurt SeungHoon.

 

I glanced over at his side profile. He is just so attractive. How could one person be so good looking and so sweet at the same time? Distracted by getting my fill of looking at him I didn't notice the bottle someone had carelessly left laying on the sidewalk. I tripped over it and prepared myself to falling down I shut my eyes tightly. However I didn't hit the ground. Seung Hoon wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him as he held me up.

 

"Woah are you ok?" He asked.

 

I nodded briskly too embarrassed to speak. I kept my eyes strictly focused on the ground not wanting to make the same mistake and end up tripping again.

 

I could hear Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter