Chapter Seven: Kang Seung Yoon- First Days & Pretty Girls

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and make me feel this way? And I don't understand what's up, and I keep saying things I never say. -Voodoo Doll

 

Walking into my new school I was sure that I was going to be late. I wonder if I'd get in trouble for that? Shrugging it off I decided, oh well. At least it'll be a great entrance.

 

I felt the eyes of some of the girls who was still in the hall on me as I looked around wondering where the heck I was going.

 

Just up ahead a pretty and petite girl was standing in the middle of the hall with some guys arm strung over her shoulder. I don't know why they caught my eye. Maybe it was because they were in the middle of the hall or because a lot of the other students were not so covertly watching them also.

 

Pressing speed dial #3 on my phone I waited for my little cousin to answer.know

 

"Seung Yoon you can't call while I'm in school. Where are you anyways?" She whispered.

 

I chuckled. "The bell hasn't even rung yet." I took my eyes off the couple and started walking again. "And I am at school. I'm in the hallway walking around lost."

 

The girl up ahead pulled away from her boyfriend and he continued down the hall while she turned around in my dirrction. I stopped short once I got a good look at her. She is absolutely stunning. 

 

Frozen to the spot watching her I didn't have time to react when I realized we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter