Chapter Five: Jennie Kim- Do Better

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tell myself I couldn't care less, Whatcha doing, if you're a mess? I ain't trying for you. I put you to rest.- Do Better

 

I stood outside of the school reluctant to go inside. It was cool becaude of the rain but I had my umberalla up.

 

Already from where I stood I could see Nam Taehyun standing on the school steps. He was obviously waiting for someone and I had a sinking suspicion that someone was me.

 

My parents and his would love nothing more for the two of us to date. They practically have our wedding planned out already. 

 

Sighing I closed my eyes. All the other girls in my year would think I'm crazy to be actually bidding from Taehyun. He's attecative, smart and rich. Every girls dream right? But not mines. I'm not interested in guys and dating. I'm only a first year and I'd rather concentrate on school and make friends. Which is proving to be harder than I thought it would be.

 

Girls don't seem to like me much.

 

Again I'm going to blame this on Nam Taehyun, he hasn't made his interest in me a secret and it's gained me enemeis.

 

At one point I even convinced my friend Hanbin to pretend date me to throw Taehyun off. It didn't work, he said he'd wait for me.

 

Groaning I scanned the outside of the school again praying someone I knew would appear soon so we could walk into school together and be a buffer between me and Taehyun. When I thought all hope was lost I saw Habin, Mino, and Jisoo jogging towards the school. Jisoo had a jacket over her head trying to ward off the heavy rain. It must be Mino's because his uniform jacket was missing.

 

I skipped over to them happily and grasped onto Jisoo's arm. "Save me." I said placing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter