Chapter One: Kim Jisoo- Tired

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh, these hands are tired Oh, this heart is tired Oh, this soul is tired  I'll keep on, I'll keep on, I'll keep on

I'll keep on, I'll keep on, I'll keep on. - I'll Keep On

Chapter 1: Jisoo

I laid in bed wearily as I heard dad stumbling around as he entered the apartment. Drunk. He's always drunk. I pulled the cover up over my head and took deep breathes hoping that he wouldn't call out for me.

 

"Jisoo!" He yelled drunkly,

 

It was as if just thinking about my reluctance for him to call out for me made it happen. If I just ignored him that would make things worse so I have to go to him. I slid out of bed and open my room door and found dad sitting on the middle of the floor. When he spotted me he waved his hands around. "Help me up girl."

 

I cautiously walked over to where he sat and reached my hand out to him. He took my hand and staggered to his feet. "What did you make for dinner?"

 

I froze at his question. I hadn't made anything. There wasn't anything in the fridge and I had eaten with Hanbin, Lee Hi and Mino. I bit my lip and looked away knowing that this would anger him. "There wasn't anything. I didn't make anything." I said tentatively.

 

He growled as he pushed me away from him hard knocking me down to the floor. I got up on my knees attempting to stand up when he kicked me in my side knocking me back down flat against the floor. I gasped as tears leaked from my eyes. "You are so useless. You aren't good for anything. What's the point of keeping you around." He lifted his foot like he was going to kick me again and I flinched and wimpered. He laughed out loud seeing my fear. He stumbled to the kitchen and searched in the fridge for more beer. He would be drinking all night and get more and more violent. It took effort to stand up but I did and quietly made my way to my room. I grabbed my school bag and threw some clothes inside. I didn't even take the time to change out of my night clothes as I waited to hear him enter the bathroom. Once the door closed I raced out of the apartment.

 

At times like this in the past I would have immediately gone to Kim Hanbin house. He was always the person I could run too, the shoulder I could cry on. But not anymore. His girlfriend wouldn't be too happy about me staying there. If I came to him now he wouldn't turn me away but he would feel guilt towards his Lee Hi and I don't want him to be upset. So that left my only other option.

 

Song Mino.

 

He lived just a few minutes away from Hanbin, a mere ten minutes from my own.

 

It was late and almost midnight as I quickly walked through our neighborhood making my way to Mino's house. As I stood outside his building I called his cellphone. It rang a few times before he finally answered.

 

"Hello." 

 

"I'm outside your house." I said. This would only be the second time that I've come to Mino looking for somewhere to stay at night. His family is nothing like mines. He has a father, a mother and older sister who all love him. They might not have much money like me and Hanbin's families but at least they were happy. His mother is also really strict and I get the feeling she's never liked me so she definitely  wouldn't be happy about me staying the night.

 

He sighed. "Come up."

 

Even though I hated this. Hated having to come to him for help. It's better than having to sleep at home or outside. I walked up the stairs to his door and waited for him to open it. He placed his finger over his lip motioning for me to be quite as he let me in. I followed him to his room where he quietly closed the door. He already had a spot for himself made up on the floor. I bit my lip as I tried to hold in my tears again. I hate crying. I hate that I have to be embarrassed because my father is a raging drunk and my mother abandoned me alone with him. "I'll se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter