I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

♥♥♥ Still Happy Ending ♥♥♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[Minwoo's POV]

I went to my house and get my important things....Important things that I want to give to Jasmine. Well, it's my last day being with her. And I'm really sad~
As I packed my important things I kept on crying. I even look at my clock time by time. I don't know why... I already prepare myself on this situationa and I can say ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm ready ...

 

I went to the hospital again and find her sleeping on her bed. I stand beside her and look at her eyes...

Few minutes passed she wake up and find me. I hold her hands and I saw her lips curved into a smile. But for me, I feel pain right now ...

"Mickey, do you still love me?", he always ask me that question.

"o-of course..", I said little bit stuttering. Hope she will never notice that I'm stuttering.

"Stay on my side ... forever", I just quietly nodded. Of course she don't know if I answer.

"hey! stay on my side ... arasso?", Just then, the transplant crossed on my mind again.

I can't even say a word to her. Because everytime I'll answer her a "yes".. it makes my heart feel pain  like I've got a strong punch in million times.

"hey~", I saw her frowning and her hands start to loose on mine.

I can't say yes, I will leave her someday ~ after few days....

It will just break her heart if I say yes. She would think that I'm a liar ... or I broke my promise ...

I don't know.. I really don't know what to do... frustration ~

EOTTOKEH ?

 

"Minwoo... why aren't you answering ? Are you tired of me?", she asked and was about to cry.

I don't want to le

Please log in to read the full chapter